Johnson County Community College
and Rasmussen College

Johnson County Community College

Partners in Your Education

Rasmussen College and Johnson County Community College have partnered to develop an innovative Dual Degree Program. As a Johnson County Community College student or graduate, you can earn your Associate’s degree at Johnson County Community College and continue your education to earn a Bachelor’s degree at Rasmussen College.

Johnson County Community College and Rasmussen College Dual Degree Program

Through our partnership with Johnson County Community College, you can earn your Bachelor's degree from Rasmussen College and benefit from:

  • Transfer your JCCC Associate’s degree into the Rasmussen College AcceleratED Bachelor’s degree program. You could graduate in under 18 months as for as little as $18,500*
  • My Degree Plan—a customized course roadmap from enrollment to graduation with joint advising by a Johnson County Community College counselor and a Rasmussen College student advisor

To learn more, check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

*Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed each term. Does not include a $150 resource fee for each course.

See course catalog for transfer policies.

Please refer to your program manager for details and restrictions on the Graduation Scholarship.

Receive Personalized Information Today

  • Career path guidance
  • Enrollment application
  • Detailed course schedule
  • Personalized financial aid
  • No obligation to enroll
  • Attend a no-obiligation Nursing Information Session
  • Meet the Dean of Nursing
  • Enrollment application
  • Personalized financial aid
  • Career path guidance

What would you like to study?

Previous Education

How can we contact you?

Please complete all fields

By requesting information, I authorize Rasmussen College to contact me by email, phone or text message at the number provided.