As an employee of the State of Kansas, you are eligible to take advantage of many exciting educational benefits with Rasmussen College.
Here are just a few of the valuable benefits available to you as part of this program:
- Reduced Tuition. Up to 10% tuition discount at Rasmussen College
- All employees are eligible for these benefits.
- Transfer Previously-Earned Credits. A transfer specialist will help analyze your transcripts so you can maximize any credits you have already earned. You may be eligible to transfer up to 67% of credits required to earn your degree at Rasmussen College.
- Tuition Deferral Program. Ask your employer if you are eligible for tuition reimbursement and take advantage of our flexible, deferred payment options to minimize unnecessary student loans and finance charges.
- Student Support. We offer customized academic support services to help you succeed in your courses, including no-cost tutoring, technical support through our 24/7 EdVantage Support System, and much more.
- Flexible Learning Options. Day, evening, and fully-online classes help you balance work, family, and school.
- In-demand Programs. Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs in seven professional schools, including Business, Technology, Design, Nursing, Health Sciences, Justice Studies, and Education.
- Flexible Financial Aid Options. We make the financial aid process as simple as possible by connecting you with a personal financial aid advisor. Your advisor will walk you through each step of the process and answer your questions about tuition, loans, grants, and scholarship opportunities.
Earn Your Business Degree Your Way
Now Offering: Self-DirectED Associate’s Degree Starting at $15,000
As a Self-DirectED Business Management Associate’s degree student, you can choose your pace—how many courses you want to take per quarter—and the total cost of your degree; the more ambitious your schedule is, the more you can save on your tuition.
You can continue your education fully online in a blend of faculty-led courses and optional competency labs at an affordable flat rate of $2,500 per quarter.To learn more and see how you qualify, visit rasmussen.edu/selfdirected.
AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
Our AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program is designed for students with previous college credit and includes fully online, six-week courses that allow you to earn your Bachelor's degree in as little as 18 months.*
Available AcceleratED Degrees
- Human Resources and Organizational Leadership
- Business Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- Early Childhood Education Leadership
- Criminal Justice with Leadership and Management specialization
- Competitively-priced tuition at $167 per credit*
- Your tuition is locked in from enrollment to graduation so you know it won’t increase if you are continuously enrolled
*Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred and credits taken per quarter.
Does not include a $150 materials fee for each course. Tuition will not increase for four years following the start date of a program if a student is continuously enrolled quarter to quarter.