Degrees and Programs Online and On Campus
As a regionally accredited institution, Rasmussen College offers quality programs at an affordable cost. Our degrees are designed to help you graduate in as few as 9, 12, or 18 months so you can start or advance your career quicker.* That’s because we’re committed to helping you prepare for careers with strong future demand—giving you increased opportunity to land the job you want when you graduate.
*Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed each quarter.
- Certificates and Diplomas
- Accounting Degree-Completion Program
- Healthcare Management Degree-Completion Program
- HR and Organizational Leadership Degree-Completion Program
- Marketing Degree-Completion Program
- Finance Degree-Completion Program
Business Management Degree-Completion Program
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management Degree-Completion Program
- Human Services Degree-Completion Program
- Accelerated BSN Standard Entrance Option
- Accelerated BSN Second Degree Entrance Option
- RN to BSN Entrance Option
* Degree only offered online
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Paralegal Certificate
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.