Have you ever wanted to create a video game or be a part of a gaming team? If so, come join Rasmussen College in Ocala, FL for 48 hours of non-stop, intense game creation from January 27-29, 2012. Whether you are an artist, game lover, animator, or computer fanatic, you can put your gaming knowledge and skills to the test during this fun event.
During the 48-hours you will be able to expand your creative mind through experimental games. You can put your competitive spirit to use through working within teams to create every element of a game.
DATE: January 27-29, 2012 | Meet at Rasmussen College Ocala campus January 27th at 5:00 p.m. EST
LOCATION: Rasmussen College - Ocala Campus | 4755 46th Court SW | Ocala, FL 34474
COST: Pre-registration cost: $25 | At the Door: $30
TO REGISTER: Visit http://www.gamejamocala.com/
WHAT TO BRING? You can bring your computer, however 45 additional computers will be provided.
The provided computers will have:
• Windows 7 and/or Macintosh OS X Snow Leopard
• Visual Studio 2008 & 2010 with XNA and Direct-X 10.
• Unity 3.x Pro with Android SDK and Eclipse
• XNA Studio 3.1
• Game Maker 8.0 Lite
• ADRIFT & Inform 7 (text adventure software)
• Adobe Creative Suite 5, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Premiere
• Maya 8
• 3ds Max 12
• Other various graphic and audio editing tools, including microphones and headsets.
MORE QUESTIONS?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Rasmussen College Game and Simulation Programming degree.