Earn Your Business Degree Your Way.
Choose Your Pace and Your Price.
What Are Competency Labs?
Competency labs, designed and delivered by Collegis Education, allow you to learn online at your own pace, in one interactive platform—without an instructor! They are flexible and completely optional, but choosing to take them alongside your online courses from Rasmussen College can help you graduate sooner.
As a Self-DirectED student, you can choose your pace—how many courses you want to take per quarter—and enroll in optional competency labs that allow you to complete some of your work on your own, without an instructor. This way, your pace is directed by you, and so is the total cost of your degree; the more ambitious your schedule is, the more you can save on your tuition.
There are many options, but check out our sample degree plans below to find the pace that's right for you:
*Compared to our standard associate’s degree tuition
Earn Your Business Management Associate's Degree
What You'll Learn
Our Business Management Associate's Degree teaches you how to apply business strategies to real-world situations in today's competitive market through:
- Career-Focused Curriculum: Gain relevant insights across many business functions:
- Management and Team Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Business Law and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Relevant Business Insight: Gain access to case studies through our partnership with Harvard Business Publishing
- Networking Opportunities: Join the national organization, Delta Epsilon Chi (DECA)
To start your path to earning a Self-DirectED degree at Rasmussen College, you must meet the following requirements and take the appropriate steps:
- Have a 3.0 GPA from your most recent academic experience
- Complete online application for admission
- Follow the application steps on your own, including uploading your recent transcripts
- Pass the entrance exam—it takes about 90 minutes to complete online
- Submit your $100 application fee online
An Affordable Investment
Our innovative approach to online education allows us to significantly reduce tuition costs:
- Affordable Degree Options: Choose your pace and course load for the same affordable, flat rate tuition per quarter so you can save even more money on your online Associate’s degree
- $2,500 Flat Rate Per Quarter: Your tuition is set at a flat rate of $2,500 per quarter for your courses and competency labs
- Locked-In Tuition: We lowered your tuition and locked it in at a flat rate, so it will not increase if you are continuously enrolled
Salary and Career Potential
Prepare for the opportunity you have been waiting for and become a successful business professional or advance your career to the next level.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, earning an Associate’s degree—regardless of the field of study—can greatly improve income potential in today's job market.
Average Lifetime Earnings By Degree Level**: Associate's Degree $1,763,440 Some College $1,622,240 High School Diploma $1,367,880
Potential earnings calculated by multiplying median full-time salaries by 40 years bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm
Students in this program complete the requirements to earn a Business Management Associate's degree from Rasmussen College. The courses in this program are delivered in a 6-week online format. Students can take up to 4 courses each quarter.
Tuition for this program is charged at a flat rate of $2500/quarter for the duration of the student’s enrollment in the program. There is a $100 application fee. The associate's degree will be awarded upon successful completion of the required courses, or after all requirements have been met by a combination of course completion and credit transfer based on an assessment of the student’s prior learning experience.
Six optional competency labs delivered by Collegis Education can be completed by students and applied to this or another program. Upon completion of the competency labs, Rasmussen College will evaluate the student's documentation for transfer eligibility as test-out (TO) credit, with a maximum of 21 credits awarded based on their work in the Collegis competency labs.
Direct Your Future. Apply Today.
This online Associate's degree is designed for motivated working adults with successful previous educational experience. If you are a good fit for the program, you will receive a link to apply using our online enrollment process.
Based on your responses, we believe you will be a good fit for our NEW
Self-DirectED Business Management Associate’s degree!
Enter your information below to begin the application process:
Thank you for taking the time to follow the qualification process. Based on your responses, we believe you may be better suited for one of our other programs. To learn more, please enter your information below:
Rasmussen College offers more than 75 academic programs-Certificates, Diplomas, Associate's and Bachelor's degrees—in seven schools of study. Explore our program offerings and find your degree today!
You are ready to proceed to the application portal. Click below to start the application process.
We Appreciate Your Interest
One of our program managers will be in touch soon with more information about Rasmussen College programs.