Job searching in today’s market is challenging. The amount of jobs available and the fierce competition make can make it very difficult to find work. What can you do to show employers that you are the candidate that they want? How can you stand out from the thousands of applicants and get yourself noticed?
In this webinar, our Career Services team will help you gain confidence in your job search. We will introduce you to stellar tools to help ease your job search; we will show you how to interview like a pro, how to demonstrate you are an expert in your field and how to go about finding an all-star network to support this process. Build your confidence and show employers that you can get the job done.
We cover several areas, including:
• Resumes/Applications/Portfolios- What is your field looking for?
• Interviewing- Can you speak to what you have to offer?
• Resources for Research- How can you be relevant?
• Networking- Why is this important?
• References- Who is backing you up?
• LinkedIn- Are you up to date with the professional social media?
• Professional Relations- Are you a professional that others want to work with?