You Might Be an Adult College Student If?
There are certain events in life that without firsthand experience you just cannot fully understand. Going back to school as an adult college student in order to earn a degree is one of those events. Unless you have experienced it, you cannot understand what it is truly like.
Living the life of a college student is different for everyone, but it is particularly different for the increased number of adult college students returning to the classroom. Adults that go back to school will forever share a bond with their peers by having a common understanding of what life is like when you are an adult college student.
To celebrate those past, present or future experiences, here’s a list of reasons why you might want to go back to school and be an adult college student and complete your degree.
You might be an adult college student if…
1. If your breakfast’s main ingredient is caffeine.
2. If your kids ask to see your grades.
3. If chatting with friends on Facebook is your social event for the week.
4. If you have ever said there are not enough hours in the day.
5. If you know all the best places for free Wi-Fi in town.
6. If you and your kids both need to go back-to-school shopping.
7. If you have ever studied for a test at the Laundromat.
8. If you have ever started an assignment the day it was due.
9. If multitasking means watching TV while cooking dinner and doing homework.
10. If you’re the only one in your family that understands APA formatting.
11. If you and your kids fight over who gets their homework done first.
12. If going to bed at midnight is early.
13. If your computer has ever lost your homework.
14. If storms scare you because the Internet may go out during your test.
15. If your kids want to help you with your homework.
16. If you have asked Google for the answer to your homework.
17. If you think you can write a five page paper in one night.
18. If you send emails instead of raising your hand to ask questions.
19. If you have tried to use Wikipedia as a reliable source for your research paper.
20. It’s been at least 10 years since you took your last math class.
21. If the graded homework you put on the refrigerator is a research paper.
22. If your school breaks never seem long enough.