Anthropology isn’t exactly a well-known career but it can be one of the most rewarding and lucrative. Anthropology is basically the study of humankind through time, from the earliest known days, up until today. The field of study strives to find answers to some of the world’s biggest questions such as: Who are our ancestors? What makes us human and not animals? Why do we look different? How does our evolution affect our social culture? Anthropologists strive to answer these questions. Here’s some information about careers in anthropology.
Careers in Anthropology
- Careers: A list of careers in anthropology.
- Essay on Careers: An essay that discusses various anthropology careers.
- Career FAQs: Answers various questions about anthropology careers.
- Non-Academic Careers: Discusses non-academic anthropology career options.
- Degree Options: Discusses what one can choose to do with an anthropology career.
- UNT Anthropology: Shows the different options when it comes to anthropology careers.
- Building and Finding a Career in Anthropology: Discusses finding a career in anthropology.
- Career List: A list of careers sorted by entry level.
- Anthropologist Questions: Another page that discusses anthropology careers.
- Career Paths: Looks at the different anthropology career paths that you can take.
On-line Employment Data Bases
- Employment Websites: A list of links to important anthropology-related employment websites.
- AnthroTech: Database of articles that discusses employment information.
- Anthropologist Career Data: Site with information about anthropology employment.
- Anthropology Databases: Database of articles with information about anthropology careers.
- Databases: Provides many links to other anthropology databases.
- Anthropology Pages: A collection of links to some of the best databases.
- Anthropology & Archaeology: A list of links to more employment databases.
- Employment Databases: A list of common databases for people looking for anthropology jobs.
- Job Boards for Applied Anthropology: Provides information and links to databases related to applied anthropology.
- Anthropology Career Services: Another site with links to good databases.
Internship and Job Shadowing
- Internship Opportunities: A list of links to sites with information and internship opportunities.
- Internships: Another page with links to sites that offer internships and information about them.
- Environmental Internships: Offers information about environmental anthropology internships.
- Internships for Anthropology Students: A place to learn more about internships.
- Non-Profit Degree: Discusses a non-profit degree graduate certificate.
- Non-Profit Resources: Provides information and links relating to non-profit anthropology options.
- Volunteer Internship Opportunities: Discusses options for volunteer internships and careers.
- Resume Tips: Tips on creating a good resume.
- Pay Scale: Discusses the pay scale for people with a degree in anthropology.
- Anthropology Career Resources: A list of resources for people seeking employment.
- Job Opportunities: Shows different options for anthropologists.
- Job Data: Government job data relating to anthropologist careers.
- Career Information Links: A list of links to information about employment.
- Resources for Anthropology Majors: A collection of good resource links.
- Job Resources: More resources for anthropologists looking for work.
- Resource Links: Links to pages with more information.