The Rasmussen College Change a Life Scholarship
We all have people in our lives who bring out the best in us. Now you can give back, by inspiring someone in your life to pursue their own dreams with a college degree. When you nominate a friend or family member for the Rasmussen College Change a Life Scholarship, they can save up to $1,000 in any program at the College.
If someone in your life is considering a college degree to advance their goals, now is the time to nominate them for the Change a Life Scholarship. To make your nomination, fill out the form on this page today. Limited Time Only!
Enrollment Deadline for Summer 2017:
May 4, 2017 for May 10, 2017 start date
June 27, 2017 for July 5, 2017 start date
Fill out the form or call 888-5-RASMUSSEN to contact a program manager about the Change a Life Scholarship and learn all the benefits of becoming a student at Rasmussen College.
By selecting "submit" you are referring a friend and you authorize Rasmussen College to contact your friend at the phone number or email address provided. Your friend will be contacted no more than three times and there is no obligation for them to enroll.
- Change a Life Scholarship - Terms and Conditions
Change a Life Scholarship - Overview
The Rasmussen College Change a Life Scholarship is exclusively for new incoming students who have been referred to Rasmussen College by a pending new start, current student or Alumni. Rasmussen College will award scholarships up to $1,000. These scholarships will be awarded in quarterly increments of $125 per quarter for May or July 2017 starts while attending Rasmussen College. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, new students must have been referred to Rasmussen College by a pending new start, a current student or by a Rasmussen College Alumni and must enroll at Rasmussen College for a Summer 2017 start date. Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.0 for the duration of their enrollment to receive their scholarship.
Rasmussen College “Change a Life” Scholarship Qualifications:
- Any Rasmussen College pending new start, current student or alumnus/a may nominate people to receive the $1000 scholarship.
- Incoming student must have been referred to Rasmussen College by a pending new start, current student or by a Rasmussen College Alumni.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA to receive scholarship.
- The scholarship is available to new prospective students only.
- KinderCare Education and Bright Horizons employees who receive preferred pricing for the ECE Associate Flex Choice® Option Degree Completer program are not eligible to participate.
- Employees of Rasmussen, Inc. and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Scholarship is awarded quarterly for the first two years for eligible new starts and is non-renewable.
- Nominated student must meet Rasmussen College admissions acceptance standards.
- Deadline for new student enrollment is May 4, 2017 for May 10, 2017 start date and June 27, 2017 for July 5, 2017 start date.
- Nomination forms will be verified by the Admissions Office before student will be awarded.
A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.0 is required to earn the scholarship on an ongoing basis. If a student’s CGPA falls below 2.0 in one quarter, the scholarship will not be awarded for the subsequent quarter. If the student remains continuously enrolled and raises his or her CGPA to 2.0 or above, the scholarship will be awarded in the subsequent quarter.
The scholarship award is non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. If the student does not start in May or July 2017, any scholarship awarded will be forfeited.
Rasmussen College and its agents assume no responsibility for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the scholarship award. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Scholarship recipients must start classes in May or July 2017. This scholarship is offered by Rasmussen College, and is open to eligible incoming students. This offer is void wherever prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Must be 18 years or older as of selected class start date.
This scholarship is limited to a maximum amount of $1,000 applied at a rate of $125 per quarter for a maximum of 8 quarters. If the scholarship recipient transfers in credits from a previous college and has less than 8 quarters, the scholarship will terminate at the completion of the student’s program. Additionally, if the student enrolls in a program requiring less than 8 quarters of study, the scholarship will terminate at the completion of the program.
Students must meet all general college and program specific requirements, along with all applicable continuing academic, programmatic, and credit load requirements. See your local Rasmussen College campus or rasmussen.edu for complete set of eligibility requirements and academic standards.
This promotion is not dependent on the referred individual speaking with anyone at Rasmussen College, starting school, or taking any positive step towards enrolling in a program. Your friend will be contacted no more than three times by Rasmussen College at the phone number or email address you provided, and can opt out of contact at any time.