Take a Mix of Online and On-Campus Courses
Blended: The Best of Both Worlds
For a number of programs, take the perfect mix of classes by combining the flexibility of online learning with the in-person benefits of courses on a campus near you.
The Blended Learning Experience
Participate in and absorb course material in a way that fits your learning style.
Balance work, family and school by taking the mix of online and on-campus courses that fits your schedule.
Connect with academic and advising staff in-person and use facilities for assignments.
Access to Resources
- Connect with instructors virtually and in person
- Virtual and in-person job fairs, career events and campus groups
- Find your campus
Fits Your Life
Customized Academic Planning
- Collaborative learning across campuses and degrees
- Hands-on simulations both online and on-campus
- On-campus support for academics, technology and financial aid
More Flexibility with Flex Choice® Learning Options
With Flex Choice®, you can adjust your workload to move more quickly or more gradually through lessons as your schedule changes. Learn more about Flex Choice®.
Learn How Blended Coursework Could Work with Your Program
Request more information and a program manager will get in touch with information about blended coursework options for your degree.Request More Information