16 Entrepreneur Quotes That Will Inspire You
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur in search of some inspiration? Becoming a successful entrepreneur is something that doesn’t happen overnight. Almost all business owners struggle with starting and building their business from the ground up, but by learning about entrepreneurship, you discover how to bring your ideas to life, prepare for success, and understand how to build and manage a growing business.
Like many things in life, getting started can be the hardest part. These 16 quotes from entrepreneurs other well-known business mavens who’ve seen their fair share of success may inspire you to stand up and start moving your business forward.
Quotes for Entrepreneurs
1. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big. ” - Donald Trump
2. "The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from
being perfect. ” - Adam Osborne, founder of Osborne Computer Corporation
3. I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from
non-successful ones is perseverance. ” - Steve Jobs
4. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. ” - Bill Cosby
5. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ” - Walt Disney
6. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. ” - Napoleon Hill, bestselling author
7. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. ” - Thomas Edison
8. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ” - Vidal Sassoon, businessman
9. “Action is the foundational key to all success. ” - Pablo Picasso
10. “My experience has shown me that the people who are exceptionally good in business aren't so because of what they know, but because of their insatiable need to know more. ” - Michael Gerber, author and businessman
11. “The best way to predict the future is to create it. ” - Peter Drucker, writer and management consultant
12. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed. ” - Michael Jordan
13. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success. ” - Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
14. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure. ” - Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetic
15. Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. ” - E. Joseph Cossman, author
16. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it. ” - Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies
Keep these quotes in mind as you work to start your business and remember: go after it with everything you’ve got and regret nothing.