RN to BSN Expected Program Outcomes*
- As contributors to a global community, 90% of the Program graduates will remain employed as a Registered Nurse or advance their career within the Scope of the BSN Generalist Role, as measured within one year of graduation.
- In support of lifelong learning, the Program graduates will be prepared to further their education in the fields of Nursing or Health Care.
- In support of service to students, 85% of the Program graduates will indicate that the Program fulfilled their expectations and that they would recommend the Program to others.
- Of the responding employers, 70% will indicate satisfaction with the Program graduates' preparedness and knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to serve diverse communities, as measured within one year of graduation.
- Consistent with the goals of an institution of higher learning, 70% of students who enroll in the Program will successfully complete the Program on an average time to completion of eight academic quarters.
- The Program will employ appropriately credentialed and experienced faculty who demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning through ongoing professional development and educational opportunities.
*CCNE defines Program Outcomes as "Statements of levels of achievement, which encompass student achievement, faculty achievement, and other program-selected indicators of achievement. Program outcomes may be expressed in the form of overall program goals, end-of program outcomes, curricular outcomes, and/or faculty outcomes."