To ensure top quality learning options and further prepare students for today's workforce, Rasmussen College provides interactive eTextbooks as the primary delivery method of course materials. You can read these eTextbooks on any device — from desktops and laptops to your smartphone and tablet — by downloading the Bookshelf app. To help you get started, we've compiled links to videos, articles, how-to guides and customer support contacts that introduce you to your new resources.
Note to New and Current Students: CourseSmart, the eTextbooks provider for Rasmussen College, has been acquired by VitalSource Technologies. The Bookshelf app from VitalSource keeps many of the features you used with CourseSmart and even adds some more. Visit the Bookshelf website to log in (using the same login information from CourseSmart) and then bookmark the page: https://online.vitalsource.com/signin?return=/books
Please refer to the email you received in your student email account for more information.
How to Use VitalSource eTextbooks
- VitalSource eTextbooks Customer Support Website
- VitalSource Support Center Hotline: 855-200-4146
Downloads and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are eTextbooks and where do I find them?
- When will I get my eTextbook?
- How do I access the Online Bookstore?
- Purchase Optional Print (POP) Text FAQs
- How do I use VitalSource Bookshelf?
- General FAQs
Still have questions, contact the PSC at 866-693-2211