A Student-Centered Approach
Our guiding principles have always been focused on our students. Affordable tuition. Career-focused programs. Innovativecurriculum. Student services. How we accomplish these goals will continue to evolve. But who we serve remains unchanged.
Generous transfer policies, grants, scholarship sand credit for prior learning help put education within reach. Get an estimate on your transfer credits in one business day (on average) without an official transcript.
Flexible Learning Options
Innovative competency-based education (CBE) and self-directed assessments save time and money, and offer even more flexibility than traditional online courses.
Earn Credentials as You Go
Our ladder approach to education means you receive each credential as you earn it, helping you finish faster and leave with what you need.
Areas of Study
With an online Business degree from Rasmussen College, prepare to be a confident, results-oriented business leader. You can choose from a variety of Business degree programs, all fully online and ranging from Associate’s to Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Earn your online Business degree with career-focused curriculum and the transferable skills employers demand.
Pursue one of our online Graphic Design degree programs and receive relevant and challenging curriculum from instructors with experience in the field. Flexible and hands-on, you can finish a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design in as few as 18 months, or an Associate’s degree in Graphic Design in as few as 18 months.2
Earn an Early Childhood Education degree from Rasmussen College and help make a positive difference in the lives of young children in your community. You can pursue your degree in Early Childhood Education online conveniently with your schedule, while still receiving hands-on support from faculty and on-campus resources.
Pursue your future in healthcare with a Health Sciences degree from Rasmussen College. Our Health Sciences courses can help you develop hands-on skills or improve patient care behind the scenes. With more than 15 years of experience training healthcare professionals, we’ve developed many Health Sciences programs with online coursework to help you balance school, family and work.
In our Law Enforcement, Paralegal and Criminal Justice degree programs, you will experience in-depth training and fieldwork with relevant real-world scenarios. Prepare to fulfill your career goals, learn to serve your community and leave a positive impact with a Justice Studies degree.
As the #1 educator of Practical Nursing grads in Florida and Minnesota and the #1 educator of Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) grads in the country, you can confidently pursue one of our relevant and challenging Nursing degree programs.3 4 On-campus and online Nursing degree courses and labs are faculty-supported and incorporate transferable skills.
Earning a Technology Degree from Rasmussen College can help you stay current with the constantly-changing world of tech. All of our Technology degrees are offered fully online and made to fit your busy schedule. Our School of Technology programs are regularly reviewed by experts with years of combined experience from cutting-edge companies.
Career-Focused Programs for 120 Years
For the past century, Rasmussen College has provided higher education options for working adults with goals to go further in the ever-changing job landscape. From our first campus opening in 1900 and leading the way in online education in 2002 to our recent graduate degree enrollment, we’ve stayed true to our mission to meet the evolving needs of our diverse communities and create well-rounded professionals—ready for in-demand careers.
- The savings claims referenced here represent the total amount of tuition and fees saved by successfully completing Flex Choice Self-Directed Assessment attempts at no charge prior to 12/31/20 and at $99 thereafter, in lieu of completing the faculty-led equivalent courses at standard tuition and fee rates.
- i.e. “up to $6,000” is based on 5 successful assessments replacing 5, 4-hour courses @$260/credit hour.
- $5,200 in tuition, plus $875 Course Technology and Resource Fees, plus $150 book fees = $6,225.
- If 3 assessments are completed prior to 12/31/20 at no charge, add $198 in cost for the remaining 2, for total savings of $6,027.
- The Start Strong Tuition Savings is available to students who first enroll or newly re-enter an academic program in Summer Quarter 2020 only.
- All other students pay $99 for each Flex Choice Self-Directed Assessment attempt.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals as reported in IPEDS.