Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, INQUIRY, OR ENROLLMENT DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway is open only to those who engage with the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook post through page likes, post likes, and comments with @tags, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rasmussen College, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway. Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rasmussen College as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted through the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook page from the beginning of the event on Monday, August 19, at 6:00 a.m. CDT through Thursday, August 22, at 12:00 p.m. CDT, with winners announced Thursday, August 22. All online entries must be received by Thursday, August 22, at 12:00 p.m. CDT.
- How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered by liking the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook page, liking the original post on the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook page, and tagging a person in the comments of the original post on the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook page for one entry into the Rasmussen College and Minnesota Lynx Ticket Giveaway. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win one prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rasmussen College. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rasmussen College.
- Prizes: Two Winners of the Giveaway (the “Winners”) will receive two tickets to the Minnesota Lynx basketball game on Tuesday, August 27, at 7:00 p.m. CDT valued at $54.00 per ticket. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rasmussen College. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rasmussen College’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rasmussen College to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rasmussen College. Winners will be notified through the Rasmussen College Bloomington Facebook page within one (1) day following selection of Winners. Rasmussen College shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings, or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a valid email address and a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT RASMUSSEN COLLEGE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rasmussen College, anyone acting on behalf of Rasmussen College, and Rasmussen College’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this giveaway, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rasmussen College. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rasmussen College from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rasmussen College may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Rasmussen College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rasmussen College’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Rasmussen College may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rasmussen College. Rasmussen College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rasmussen College has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Rasmussen College reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rasmussen College and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rasmussen College, 8300 Norman Center Drive Suite #300, Bloomington, MN 55437. Requests must be received no later than Friday, August 30.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Rasmussen College, 8300 Norman Center Drive Suite #300, Bloomington, MN 55437.
- By participating in the giveaway, the contestant has reviewed, accepted and agreed to all official rules.