Top Resources for College Students: From Financial Aid to Study Tips
Are you a high school graduate or even an adult looking to obtain a college degree? Looking for college can be difficult, but with the right resources, your job may be a bit easier. Whether your perils are in finding the right college degree program, understanding and managing your financial obligations, managing your academics, or just balancing your life, we have a list of resources you need to succeed.
Check out this list of great articles that will demystify commonly asked questions as a college student:
Finding the Right School
- College Admissions 101: Interview with a Program Manager: In this interview, you'll hear important insight into the college admissions process that includes what to look while researching colleges, common questions, college success strategies, and more.
- What are Colleges Really Looking for in an Applicant?: While many students ponder this thought at some point during their college search, a good question to start with may be. What does this college have to offer me? Learn more about the college application process in this informative article.
- Student Loan Debt Consolidation - By The Numbers: This infographic explores student loan debt consolidation statistics and the importance of repaying your student debt in a timely manner.
- Ways to Evade Student Debt: For some, the most overwhelming notion of going to college can be summed up in one word: debt. Yes, a higher education is expensive, but without a college degree, moving up in the working world and attaining financial success will prove all the more difficult.
- Top Grants and Scholarships for the Adult Student: Financial Services Advisor at Rasmussen College shares his insight into the top grants and scholarships for adult college students.
Managing School and Personal Life
- Balancing Coursework and a Full-Time Job: Do you feel like you've been stuck at the same dead-end job for too long? Why not do something about it? Going back to school could be the answer to finally being able to work in a profession you love.
- How Online Learning Fits Into Your Busy Schedule: Earning a degree later in life may seem like a daunting, even impossible idea to consider - especially if you already work fulltime or have a family.
Setting Yourself up for Success
- Time Management Tips for Students: Rasmussen College's Academic Dean at the Brooklyn Park, MN campus shares three time management tips for students.
- Tips for College Success - Raise Your Hand with Brooks Doherty: Academic Dean at Rasmussen College, Brooks Doherty, shares tips for college success in the second episode of Raise Your Hand, a bi-weekly vlog focused on tips and tricks for college students.