Top 5 iPhone Apps for Students
Today's communication-savvy world, it's common to see people with their cell phones permanently attached to their hands. In fact, a study conducted at Ball State in 2010 found that 99.8 percent of students own cell phones (Daily Nebraskan, 2010). With mobile communication currently at a fever pitch, it's no wonder that phone applications have been giving students a leg up on their studies through means of time management, organizing notes and even balancing bills.
Here are five apps that may benefit you as a student:
- Coffee Calculator: Find out how much money you save and spend by brewing at home versus buying your habitual cup of Joe. The numbers might surprise you.
- Tech Dictionary: Enjoy the benefit of having hundreds of tech vocabulary words at your fingertips, which may help you in a crunch when studying for an IT degree or a medical lab tech degree.
- Cram: Make flashcards and multiple choice practice tests to get ready for the real thing.
- Noter2: You'll have the tools to prioritize, edit and share notes you've taken in class and sync them to your computer, keeping you on top of your studies.
- Loan Management Calculator: See the projection of what you'll owe after college and understand the salary you'll need to make following graduation.
Some of these apps can be costly (up to 7 dollars), so look for the "lite" or free version to save some extra money.