- Students with applicable tuition rates at or lower than $239 per credit for full-time rates and $309 per credit for part-time rates are not eligible for any grants or scholarships offered by the University. Students enrolling in the Master of Science in Nursing degree program on or after January 3, 2023, may be eligible for institutional grants regardless of program or course tuition rate. In order to qualify for the grant, all admission requirements must be completed, and enrolling students must provide proof of eligibility by submitting proof of employment.
- Program availability varies by state and campus. Federal, local and state taxes may apply. 100% coverage is subject to employer policies and the student meeting all terms and conditions of the Rasmussen University Professional Achievement Grant.
- Tuition for MBA, MHRM, and MHA programs is $205 per credit. Tuition for MPH is $205 per credit. Tuition for MSN program is $260 per credit; excludes MSN Nurse Practitioner specializations. Students in all programs must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $205/$260 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment. Students who receive the tuition price of $205 per credit cannot use any additional discounts, grants and/or scholarships. MSN students who receive the tuition price of $260 per credit may be eligible to use additional discounts, grants and/or scholarships. If a student needs to retake one or more courses in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $15,000. MBA, MHRM & MHA Program cost breakdown: $9,840 in tuition + $2,460 in fees = $12,300 in program cost. MSN (excluding Nurse Practitioner specializations) Program cost breakdown: $12,480 in tuition + $2,460 in fees = $14,940 in program cost. MPH Program cost breakdown: $11,480 in tuition + $2,870 in fees = $14,350 in program cost. Program availability varies by campus and state; please see the Rasmussen University Catalog for details.
How It Works
If your employer has an alliance with Rasmussen University, you could save on a qualified Rasmussen University degree or certificate program.1
Professional Achievement Grant: Tuition Coverage up to 100%
The Professional Achievement Grant is your chance to earn your degree with no out-of-pocket expense. When combined with employer benefits, this grant can cover up to 100% of Rasmussen University program costs for eligible employees.2 If you see your employer listed below, click the link for additional details about the Professional Achievement Grant.
Florida Cancer Specialists
Moffitt Cancer Center
NCH Healthcare System
Salina Regional Health Center
Serco North America
BayCare Health System (contact your employer for details)
Cigna (contact your employer for details)
Corporate Grant: Tuition Savings up to 20%
Nearly 200 employers have an alliance with Rasmussen University that gives eligible employees tuition savings of up to 20% through our Corporate Grant on qualified programs.1 Plus, if your employer provides tuition reimbursement, you could save even more.
Tell us where you work, and we can provide details on tuition savings opportunities.
"Out of all my experiences with higher education, I have never had as much support and guidance as I did with Rasmussen."
Rasmussen University Graduate
More Ways to Save
Ask your employer's educational benefits leader or your admissions advisor about these additional opportunities that can be combined with your employer educational benefits:
- Start Strong Tuition Savings
- Transfer Credits and other Knowledge CreditTM
- Grants, loans, scholarships and other financial support
- Five Master’s degree programs under $15,000
Military benefits can’t be combined with employer benefits, but we want you to know about all of your options to make your Rasmussen University education affordable.
How Your Company Can Join Our Alliance
Through a strategic alliance, we support employers in giving their employees access to quality, career-focused and affordable programs. Educational benefits are a powerful way to attract and develop a winning workforce. Our programs are built for working professionals—many programs are fully online.
If you're responsible for your company's educational benefits and want to learn more about a Rasmussen University alliance, we'd love to talk with you.
Learn more at our Workforce Solutions site.
"Our employees who have pursued higher education with Rasmussen have been able to showcase high-level critical thinking and efficiency in their job duties. There seems to be a better sense of providing excellent care for our residents, which speaks highly of the instructors at Rasmussen."
Monarch Healthcare Management
Find Out More About Employer Benefits
Request information to get details about your program of interest and any employer benefits you might qualify for, as well as other ways to save. An admissions advisor will answer your questions and walk you through the process.
Can’t find your employer? Select an "Other" option in the Employment Information field.
Start Where You Are, and Keep Rising
At Rasmussen University, you can take advantage of your prior learning, earn new credentials as you go and continue to build toward the next degree. Our approach to education allows credentials to simply stack together into one cohesive ladder system, one to the next, until you’ve reached your goal: Certificate to Associate’s to Bachelor’s to Master’s to Doctoral degree.
Nursing & HealthcareStart or advance your career in nursing or healthcare, and strengthen the health of your organization and community.
Business & TechnologyLearn it today, use it at work tomorrow. You and your employer both win.
Early Childhood EducationGrow as a professional and an advocate for young children with your employer's support.
Master's Programs for Under $15,000Each Master’s degree in Business, Health Sciences and Nursing is under $15,000.3
How to Pitch Tuition Reimbursement to Your Employer
Even though more companies than you may think are open to the idea of tuition assistance, many don’t possess formal reimbursement policies. You may be the spark of inspiration for your employer.Read more
Built to Work
Keep working as you earn your degree with online courses, multiple start dates and assessment options that help you move quickly through material you already know.Read more
Support at Every Turn
From 24/7 tech support, experienced faculty and career services to library and learning services with over 400,000 e-books and electronic reference materials, we’re dedicated to a robust learning community.
Online by Design
Not all online education is equal. We’ve been teaching students online since 2002—and we’ve learned a lot about how to design and deliver great online teaching and learning.