Nursing Assistant Training Grant
Nursing Assistant Training Grant
Make a difference in your community—while saving money and taking a step forward in your career—by applying for the Nursing Assistant Training Grant.
$1,000 Save up to $1,000 on your future program at Rasmussen College
By completing the Rasmussen College Nursing Assistant training, you qualify to be awarded up to $1,000 toward a future program at Rasmussen College.
If you are considering advancing your education, now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity to lower your tuition cost, help advance your career and make a difference in your community with a degree from Rasmussen College.
The Rasmussen College Nursing Assistant Training Grant is available exclusively to all learners who successfully complete the Nursing Assistant training. It's also a valuable opportunity for military students and employees of corporate allies to increase savings on their program.
Rasmussen College “Nursing Assistant Training” Grant Qualifications
- Nursing Assistant Training learners who successfully complete the training at Rasmussen College are eligible for a grant worth up to $1,000 toward an academic program at Rasmussen College.
- The grant, worth up to $1,000, will be awarded to students in their final quarter of enrollment of the academic program.
- It is the Student’s responsibility to notify their Admissions Advisor of their grant eligibility at the time of application to the program.
- Eligibility will be verified by Rasmussen prior to the grant being awarded in the final term.
- Grant may be applied to an enrollment in either a current or future academic degree program.
- Grant cannot be retroactively applied to degree programs that were completed or withdrawn from prior to the completion of the Nursing Assistant Training.
- Academic program must be a credit-bearing Certificate, Diploma, Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- Students must meet entrance and acceptance requirements for the academic program in which they are enrolling.
- All requirements and restrictions specified in the Rasmussen College Catalog and Enrollment Agreement apply.
- Students must start in an academic program within 24 months of completing the Nursing Assistant Training in order to be eligible for the grant.
- Students must remain continuously enrolled in the academic program to qualify. A student may transfer programs as long as there is no break in continuous enrollment at Rasmussen.
- A student who withdraws from Rasmussen after starting the academic program is not eligible for the grant upon return.
- Grant recipients who also qualify to use Military or Corporate Alliance Grants may use one of these in conjunction with the Nursing Assistant Training Grant.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are not eligible for the grant.
- Students who complete the 24-credit Nursing Assistant Certificate offered in Illinois do not qualify for the grant.
- Grant is nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
The grant award is nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. Rasmussen College and its agents assume no responsibility for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the grant award. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. This grant is offered by Rasmussen College and is open to legally eligible applicants. This offer is void wherever prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Must be 18 years or older as of selected class start date. Student must remain continuously enrolled to qualify. See your local Rasmussen College campus or rasmussen.edu for a complete set of eligibility requirements and academic standards.