Other Student Financial Assistance
- Work Study
Save Money While Earning Your Degree
Many employers offer some level of tuition reimbursement to their employees. Whether your employer offers full or partial reimbursement, this valuable benefit can help you save money and reduce your student debt while you earn your degree. Check out the following tips to see how you can make the most of tuition reimbursement opportunities through your employer:
1. Talk to HR about tuition options through your employer, which may include:
- Partnerships—your company may partner with a specific college that offers discounts
- Direct Pay Tuition Assistance—there may be eligibility requirements, but this option means your employer pays for whichever college you attend
- Tuition Reimbursement—you the student pay for college, but are reimbursed after by your company
2. Choose courses or a program that meets requirements set by your employer—they may require that your degree is applicable to your job.
3. Let your employer know the benefits of the program—what you will gain and how this will help your position in the company.
4. Prepare responses to your employer’s concerns (i.e., how will you balance school and work? How do you plan on using these acquired skills?).
5. Meet with your employer to go over the benefits—for both you and the company.
To learn more about how Rasmussen College can help you enjoy the benefits of tuition reimbursement, and educate you on your financial aid options fill out the form on the right.
Rasmussen College Military Service Member Discount
Rasmussen College recognizes the service and sacrifices of the men and women who serve and have served and supported the United States Armed Forces through a 10% tuition discount for veterans and retired military personnel, Guard and Reserve members, and eligible spouses and dependents. Please see the College Catalog or contact your Program Manager for details.
This discount typically cannot be combined with other college discount or scholarship programs. In order to qualify for the discount, all admission requirements must be completed. This discount may not apply to some programs or situations. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
For information about other military benefits, see the Military Education Benefits Guide.
Work on Campus While Earning Your Degree
Rasmussen College has a wide range of work study opportunities for current students at our campuses, on-line and with our community service partners. This is a great way for current students to gain experience and earn money while taking courses.
For information on open positions, the application process, and the hiring process, see the Work Study Program Guide
Affordable Higher Education Through Your Employer
At Rasmussen College, we work to support the goals of our corporate partners by providing their employees with a practical and affordable higher education that further develops their market-relevant skills and professional potential. From industry-specific degrees and customized corporate solutions to extensive flexibility and student support, our corporate partner students receive the education necessary to help their companies meet goals and improve the bottom line.