Tech Certificate Grant
Tech Certificate Grant
Unlock advanced tech skills and career potential with a Technology Certificate from Rasmussen College.Request More Information
$2,000 to $2,900 Potential tuition savings
Are you interested in jumpstarting your technology career or conquering new tech knowledge and tools? You may qualify for the Rasmussen College Tech Certificate Grant and save up to $2,000–$2,900 on your tuition.
Rasmussen College offers several in-demand Technology Certificate programs to help support your education and career goals:
- IT Support (Pre-Associate's)
- IT Project Management (Pre-Bachelor's)
- Network Support (Pre-Associate's)
- Cyber Security specializing in Administrative or Technical skills (Pre-Bachelor's)
Fill out the form or call 888-5-RASMUSSEN to contact an admissions advisor to see how much you can save on your Technology Certificate and learn all the benefits of advancing your education at Rasmussen College.
Make Every Tech Credential Count
Designed with motivated learners like you in mind, our ladder approach to education makes it easy to pursue skills-focused Certificates and earn the credentials that you need. These Technology Certificate programs stack together with our Technology degree programs into one cohesive ladder system. This means that you’re earning more than credits—you’re earning every credential along the way. No matter where you start, credits transfer from one credential at Rasmussen College to the next: Pre-Associate's Certificate to Associate's degree to Pre-Bachelor's Certificate to Bachelor's degree. The Tech Certificate Grant may be the key to unlocking your professional development.
Terms and Conditions
Rasmussen College “Tech Certificate” Grant Qualifications
- Students who begin an Accelerated Technology Certificate are eligible for a grant toward their certificate at Rasmussen College.
- Eligible programs are: Information Technology Support Certificate, Network Systems Support Certificate, Information Technology Project Management Certificate, Technical Cyber Security Certificate or Administrative Cyber Security Certificate.
- Students enrolled in another program while enrolled in the certificate program (dual enrollment) will not be eligible for the grant.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits per quarter to be eligible for the grant.
- One half of the grant will be awarded in the student’s first quarter of enrollment, with the remaining amount awarded in the second quarter of enrollment.
- Students will be billed at standard tuition rate plus applicable fees before grant is applied.
- Students may receive a grant ranging from $2,226 to $2,945 depending on the certificate in which they enroll.
- Eligibility will be verified prior to the grant being awarded each quarter.
- Students must meet entrance and acceptance requirements for the academic program in which they are enrolling.
- All requirements and restrictions specified in the Rasmussen College Catalog and Enrollment Agreement apply.
- Students must remain continuously enrolled in the certificate program to qualify. A student may transfer to another eligible certificate as long as there is no break in continuous enrollment at Rasmussen.
- A student who withdraws from Rasmussen College after starting the academic program is not eligible for the grant upon return.
- The grant can only be awarded for a maximum of two consecutive quarters.
- Grant recipients who also qualify for other grants and scholarships, such as Military, Corporate Alliance or Change A Life, may use both.
- Students enrolled using the Professional Achievement Grant (PAG) are not eligible for the Tech Certificate Grant.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are not eligible for the grant.
- Grant is nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
The grant award is nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. Rasmussen College and its agents assume no responsibility for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the grant award. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. This grant is offered by Rasmussen College and is open to legally eligible applicants. This offer is void wherever prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Must be 18 years or older as of selected class start date. Student must remain continuously enrolled to qualify. See your local Rasmussen College campus or rasmussen.edu for a complete set of eligibility requirements and academic standards.