As a corporate partner, you are eligible to take advantage of many exciting educational benefits at Rasmussen College.
Here are just a few of the valuable benefits available to you as part of this program:
- Reduced Tuition: Up to 10% tuition discount at Rasmussen College
- Transfer Previously Earned Credits: A transfer specialist will help analyze your transcripts so you can maximize any credits you have already earned. You may be eligible to transfer up to 67% of credits required to earn your degree at Rasmussen College.1
- Tuition Deferral Program: Ask your employer if you are eligible for tuition reimbursement and take advantage of our flexible, deferred payment options to minimize unnecessary student loans and finance charges.
- Student Support: We offer customized academic support services to help you succeed in your courses, including no-cost tutoring and 24/7 technical support.
- Flexible Learning Options: Day, evening, and fully online classes help you balance work, family, and school.
- In-Demand Programs: Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs in seven schools of study, including Business, Technology, Design, Nursing, Health Sciences, Justice Studies, and Education.
- Flexible Financial Aid Options: We make the financial aid process as simple as possible. Your advisor will walk you through each step of the process and answer your questions about tuition, loans, grants, and scholarship opportunities.
EARN YOUR DEGREE YOUR WAY — WITH THE FLEX CHOICE® OPTION
Rasmussen College now offers a more flexible way to earn your degree—your way. Introducing Flex Choice, which allows you to enroll in our faculty-led courses and choose to take optional self-paced courses online at no additional cost. In this learning option, the more ambitious your schedule is, the more you can save. From business to nursing, our degrees fit into your budget and your schedule.
When you choose the Flex Choice option and take advantage of the maximum number of available self-paced courses for your program, you can save thousands on your tuition.
To learn more, visit rasmussen.edu/flexchoice.
Bachelor’s Degree-Completion Program
Many of our Bachelor’s degrees are designed to help students with an Associate’s degree or previous college credit graduate in as few as 18 months.2 These programs offer streamlined online courses so you can complete the education you need while remaining committed to your organization.
Available Bachelor’s Degree-Completion Programs
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice Leadership and Management
- Early Childhood Education Leadership
- Healthcare Management
- Health and Wellness
- Human Resources and Organizational Leadership
- Human Services
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
Benefits of our Bachelor's Degree-Completion Programs
- Complete in as few as 18 months2
- Competitively priced tuition at $199 per credit for full-time students3
1See Rasmussen College course catalog for transfer policies.
2Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed each term.
3Course technology and resource fee not included. Fee is $150 plus $10 per book for each faculty-led course. See course catalog for the textbook opt-out policy.