Tuition & Aid
Take Control of Your Tuition
Education is often one of the biggest financial investments of your life, but Rasmussen College has the expert guidance to make it more affordable and manageable. You'll have an admissions advisor walk you through every step of the way, including cost, and give you beneficial advice to help get your educational journey started. To better understand how you're going to pay for your education, view our tuition and aid features below. You'll find information on financial aid and other ways to manage or reduce costs. For more information on tuition and policies, visit the Tuition page in our Course Catalog.
Take me to:
How to Pay for College
I'm Ready to Move Forward!
Talk with an Admissions Advisor
To answer questions related to tuition and financial aid, speak with an admissions advisor today.
Find Your Future Degree
See what Rasmussen College has to offer in your chosen field.
Learn More About Admissions
View the steps to your enrollment and find more details about our admissions process.
- We're filtering these lists based on what is offered in your area.
- For Tuition purposes, full time enrollment assumes 12 or more credits per quarter for undergraduate degrees, and 8 or more credits per quarter for graduate degrees.
- Rasmussen College defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- Demonstrate what you already know through interactive, self-directed assessments. Taken independently, with materials and optional coaching assistance available, these are offered fully online at $99 per attempt, saving you time and money.
- Full-time and part-time students (or any dependents/spouses) employed by a Rasmussen College corporate partner are eligible for a 10% tuition grant. All current and retired military personnel as well as veterans enrolling in a degree, Diploma or Certificate program are eligible for a 10% grant towards full-time and part-time tuition costs—this is extended to spouses and dependents.
- Completing this program in 3 terms would mean taking on around 24 credits per term.
- You may be able to complete this program in fewer quarters depending on the number of transfer credits you have. Talk with an admissions advisor for a more accurate estimate of the time it will take you to complete this program.
- With subscription-based pricing, you pay one price per term (plus book fees) and complete as many courses as you want within that term. With per credit pricing, your price varies every term based of how many credits you take.
- With per credit pricing, your price varies every six-month term based of how many credits you take.
- Students cannot receive both corporate and military grants.
- In order to qualify for the grant, all admission requirements must be completed. Retired military personnel must provide valid military retiree ID or DD 214 form. Authorized dependents must provide an actual or faxed copy of their dependent military ID card, which includes an expiration date.
- Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program through the Standard Entrance Accelerated BSN Entrance Option or Second Degree Accelerated BSN Entrance Option do not qualify for Fast Track pricing. Students enrolled in Flex Choice Competency-Based Programs delivered in the six-month term format do not qualify for Fast Track pricing.
- Must provide verification letter or copy of orders from their commander reflecting current status. Taxes and fees if any are the sole responsibility of recipient. Not eligible for other scholarships or grants.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is 180 total credits. 106 total credits assumes the entrance requirements for the Second Degree Accelerated BSN (A-BSN) option are met, resulting in 74 transfer credits from a prior degree.
- The savings claims referenced here represent the total amount of tuition and fees saved by successfully completing Flex Choice Credit by Assessment attempts at no charge prior to 12/31/20 and at $99 thereafter, in lieu of completing the faculty-led equivalent courses at standard tuition and fee rates.
- i.e. “up to $6,000” is based on 5 successful assessments replacing 5, 4-hour courses @$260/credit hour.
- $5,200 in tuition, plus $875 Course Technology and Resource Fees, plus $150 book fees = $6,225.
- If 3 assessments are completed prior to 12/31/20 at no charge, add $198 in cost for the remaining 2, for total savings of $6,027.
- The Start Strong Tuition Savings is available to students who first enroll or newly re-enter an academic program in Summer Quarter 2020 only.
- All other students pay $99 for each Flex Choice Credit by Assessment attempt.