Tuition & Aid
Take Control of Your Tuition
Education is often one of the biggest financial investments of your life, but Rasmussen College has the expert guidance to make it more affordable and manageable. Our program managers will walk you through every step of the way, including cost, and give you beneficial advice to help get your educational journey started. To make an investment in your future more affordable, view our tuition and aid features below, which covers financial aid and other ways to manage or reduce college costs.
Take me to:
How to Pay for College
I'm Ready to Move Forward!
Talk with a Program Manager
To answer questions related to tuition and financial aid, speak with a program manager today.
Find Your Future Degree
See what Rasmussen College has to offer in your chosen field.
Learn More About Admissions
View the steps to your enrollment and find more details about our admissions process.
- We're filtering these lists based on what is offered in your area.
- For tuition purposes, full-time enrollment assumes 12 or more credits per quarter.
- Rasmussen College defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- Demonstrate what you already know through interactive, self-directed assessments. Taken independently, with materials and optional coaching assistance available, these are offered fully online at $99 per attempt, saving you time and money.
- Full-time and part-time students (or any dependents/spouses) employed by a Rasmussen College corporate partner are eligible for a 10% tuition grant. All current and retired military personnel as well as veterans enrolling in a degree, Diploma or Certificate program are eligible for a 10% grant towards full-time and part-time tuition costs—this is extended to spouses and dependents.
- Completing this program in 3 terms would mean taking on around 24 credits per term.
- You may be able to complete this program in fewer quarters depending on the number of transfer credits you have. Talk with a program manager for a more accurate estimate of the time it will take you to complete this program.
- Depending on how you choose to pay for your program, course load could greatly impact your tuition. With subscription-based pricing, you pay one price, $4,250 per six-month term (plus book fees) and complete as many courses as you want within that term. With per credit pricing, your price varies every six-month term based of how many credits you take.
- With per credit pricing, your price varies every six-month term based of how many credits you take.
- Students cannot receive both corporate and military grants.
- In order to qualify for the grant, all admission requirements must be completed, and enrolling students must provide proof of service by submitting an actual or faxed copy of their military ID card, including expiration date. Retired military personnel must provide valid military retiree ID or DD 214 form. Spouses and dependents must provide an actual or faxed copy of their dependent military ID card, which includes an expiration date.