Through career-focused curriculum and practical, hands-on opportunities in your Data Analytics courses, you can prepare for a successful career in data analytics across a wide range of businesses. With multiple entry options, competitively priced courses and flexible scheduling, you can achieve your goal of a Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics in as few as 18 months in the Bachelor-Completer program or 36 months in the Standard Bachelor's degree program.1
The Data Analytics degree program is aligned with the SAS® Joint Certificate program.2 Upon passing three specific courses, you will automatically earn the Data Analytics SAS Joint Certificate, which helps you solve real-world business problems and gain a competitive edge in the job market. This online Data Analytics degree is available with Flex Choice®, which allows you to combine traditional online coursework and self-directed assessments—a more affordable way to receive credit for what you already know.
Take me to:
What Will I Be Prepared to Do When I’m Done?
Prepare for Industry Exams
To enhance your resume even further, our curriculum helps you work toward the SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS® 9 exam and Tableau® Desktop 10 Qualified Associate exam, which are valued by employers and set you apart in the crowd.3
Help Move Your Career Forward
With comprehensive data analytics training and development, graduates of our Bachelor's degree-completion program feel confident advancing their careers in the competitive data analytics industry and creating value across their organization by contributing to a diverse team.
Pursue Potential Job Growth
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the projected job growth potential by year 2026 for computer and information systems managers is 12%.4 A Data Analytics degree from Rasmussen College can help set you up for success in this growing field.
What Skills Will I Gain?
Learn how to consolidate data from multiple sources in the enterprise environment, and design and deploy Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs for large data sets.
Learn how to identify common types of data quality issues including missing data, incorrect data, outliers, normalization and duplication.
Run data extracts and scripts to demonstrate a complete data analysis process, provide key insights to business stakeholders and improve analysis results.
Learn how to use tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft® Azure, Excel® and Python, that aid in visualizing data and how to develop objective depictions of data using an editorial thinking approach.
What Types of Classes Will I Take?
- CTS 3265C
- 4 Credits
- QMB 4200
- 4 Credits
- QMB 4500
- 4 Credits
Introduction to Business Intelligence
Gain the skills and techniques necessary to analyze business performance data, and support business planning and decision-making.
Advanced Analytics, Platforms Environments and Software
Learn to develop and deploy Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs for large data sets and configure the environment to run the advanced analytic jobs.
Data Visualization Implementation and Communication
Explore techniques for visualizing both quantitative and qualitative data, and gain the skills to derive business insights and make meaningful inferences from data sets.
23 Bachelor-Completer Courses to Complete
46 Standard Entrance Option Courses to Complete
90 Bachelor-Completer Credit Hours
180 Standard Entrance Option Credit Hours
What Should I Know Before I Enroll?
Entrance requirements at Rasmussen College vary depending on the program. We do not require enrolling students to submit standardized test scores; however, every entrant must have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent. To be considered for admission to the Bachelor-Completer Entrance Option, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 90 quarter or 60 semester credits with a grade of C or higher.5
We believe in giving credit where it’s due. Talk to a program manager today or explore our Transfer Policy page to review our seamless credit policies designed to maximize credits, potentially save money and expedite graduation.
Help Paying for College
Higher education should be a manageable investment. Talk to a program manager and learn how these programs can make it more affordable with Flex Choice® learning options, loans and grants, scholarship opportunities and corporate and military discounts.
Where Can I Find a Data Analytics Program Near Me?
At Rasmussen College, we want our courses to be available for your schedule; not the other way around. Many of our programs are available on campus or online. Select programs are available for enrollment through a specific campus, but students complete the courses online and are able to utilize online and on-campus support and resources. Click below to find a Data Analytics program near you.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- Rasmussen College will reimburse you any out-of-pocket costs of the application fee for each first attempt of up to three designated industry certification exams for which you qualify. Should you need to take an exam more than once to receive a passing grade score, you will be responsible for all subsequent exam application fees. Rasmussen College will provide practice exams and materials when available.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2019] https://www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 30, 2018] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Any student who is not transferring successfully completed Introduction to Business and Programming Fundamentals course equivalents will be required to successfully complete the required coursework within a regularly scheduled term at the regular non-AcceleratED tuition rate prior to acceptance into the AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Program.