Self-Directed Assessments & Empowered Learning™
The Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees are available with $149 self-directed assessments, which allow you to show that you already have the skills in a particular course and don’t need to take it. Save time and money with self-directed assessments and other Knowledge Credit™ options.
The Bachelor’s degree is also available with Empowered Learning™, which means you can:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
Valuable Skills for the Growing Online Market
Our real-world Marketing courses focus on in-demand skills ranging from SEO tactics to integrating visual and social media engagement with the consumer.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal student advisors and career services.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Online Bachelor's Degree, Online Associate's Degree
Our online Marketing degree courses provide a well-rounded education to prepare you to succeed as in-demand marketing and sales professionals. Through market-relevant curriculum in our online Bachelor’s and Associate's degree programs, you’ll learn about traditional and online marketing channels, market research, public relations, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and product management. Rasmussen University is the best choice for your Marketing degree because we understand the changes in the digital economy and infuse digital concepts throughout the Marketing program for the world we live in today. In as few as 18 months, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to move forward in the marketing field.1
In this online Bachelor's degree-completion program, you can specialize in either Digital Marketing or Sales Management. The Digital Marketing specialization is great for students passionate about digital advertising, social media and creative content. Specializing in Sales Management will help you develop sales strategies and utilize integrated marketing campaigns.
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway you’ll have the opportunity to take one MBA course as part of your Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Get a head start on your Master’s degree at no extra tuition cost. And you’ll gain advanced knowledge and skills without committing to grad school right now. If you decide to complete your MBA, you can save up to $825.5
Marketing Credentials Offered
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Empowered Learning™
Students interested in launching or advancing a dynamic career in today’s digital economy by utilizing high-level marketing techniques and innovations. Students specialize their degree in either Digital Marketing or Sales Management.
Prepares you for
Digital Marketing: marketing manager, marketing research analyst, marketing specialist, marketing coordinator/assistant, digital content manager, media coordinator
Sales Management: sales manager, marketing research analyst, marketing manager, marketing specialist, event/catering coordinator, event/catering manager, product manager, territory manager
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
Students looking to pursue an introduction to the dynamic world of marketing and analytics across a wide range of organizations with well-rounded knowledge about the field. Students interested in a program designed to simply ladder-up their credits toward a Bachelor's degree.
Prepares you for
Marketing coordinator, marketing specialist, e-commerce specialist
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
Should I Be a Marketing Major? Everything You Need to Know to Decide
Hear from marketing pros who have stood in your shoes to get all the facts about what you can expect as an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing student and what kind of jobs may be available to you.Read more
Turn Your Marketing Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your Marketing education easier by offering online classes that fit into a busy working schedule. You can participate in an optional internship or Capstone course to culminate your education and train you for in-demand industry skills that set you apart in the market. If you choose to pursue an online Associate’s degree in Marketing, our laddered curriculum allows you to smoothly transfer your credits toward an online Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Our online Bachelor’s degree curriculum prepares you to pursue the American Marketing Association (AMA) Professional Certified Marketing (PCM®) certification, which is highly valued by employers.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.4 Here are just a few examples of where an online Marketing degree can take you.
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
"I enjoyed the people, teachers and the experience socially. I was able to connect with my professors and develop one-on-one relationships with them."
Student, School of Business
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Program availability varies by campus and state, please see the Rasmussen University catalog for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on March 31, 2022. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Number of eligible courses varies by program. Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling in and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway. Completion time is dependent on transfer credits and the number of courses completed each term. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.