Get transfer credits reviewed in one business day (on average).
Finish your degree in as few as 18 months.2
Your business education gets a solid foundation with our online Associate’s degree in Business Management program. Rasmussen College started as a Business school over 120 years ago, and we’ve continued to provide an advanced and supportive path for you to gain in-demand Business Management competencies. Plus, once you’ve earned your Business Management Associate’s degree, you can easily ladder into a Bachelor’s degree with a variety of Business programs—from Accounting, Business Management, Finance and Healthcare Management to Human Resources and Organizational Leadership, Marketing, or Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Skills for the Business World and Beyond
In addition to fundamental business skills, you’ll also develop the soft skills you can transfer into any role. Our program enhances your skills in critical thinking, communication, digital fluency, information literacy, diversity and teamwork, and ethics and professional responsibility. Learn more about transferable skills.
You may be eligible to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM®) certification offered by the Project Management Institute.5
Pursue Potential Job Growth
On average, Associate’s degree holders earn an average of $7,300 more annually than those with a high school diploma, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).13 An Associate's degree in Business Management from Rasmussen College can help set you up for success in this growing field.
What Does My Educational Path Look Like?
Total Associate's Degree Credits Needed to Complete
Total Bachelor's Degree Credits Needed to Complete
Whether this is the first step on your path to a business career or you’re currently working and ready to advance your credentials, we’ve made it easy. Our online Business Management program is designed so credentials simply stack together into one cohesive ladder system, one to the next, Associate’s to Bachelor’s degree.
Learn on Your Terms
Keep working while you get your degree with 100% online courses, eight start dates a year and a support team available evenings and weekends.
Finish Faster & Stronger
Our Business Management Associate’s degree is competitively priced and offers options to maximize your savings with transfer credits, self-directed assessments and more.
Grow as a well-rounded business professional and get experienced insight in emerging trends through realistic project-based scenarios.
It’s Not Just What You Learn, It’s How You Learn It
From live lectures to real-world projects, presentations and fascinating case studies, you’ll get a true insider experience into the world of business. Unlike other institutions that just give you information to get you out the door—our fully online curriculum is designed by industry-experienced professionals and focuses on advanced, relevant work.
Introduction to Business
GEB 1011 // Online // 4 Credits
Studies free enterprise business environments and how business impacts the economy. In a supervisor scenario, you will create a plan to increase motivation for two employees.
Principles of Management
MAN 2021 // Online // 4 Credits
Explores managerial skills and insights along with the manager/employee relationship. In a leadership training scenario, you will provide guidance about culture change at a leadership conference of CEOs and senior executives.
Introduction to Functional and Project Management
MAN 2793 // Online // 4 Credits
Analyzes the daily tasks and responsibilities within each management role and the importance of developing project management skills.
Get Credit for What You Know
Dedicated to Tuition Savings
Get an estimate of your transfer credits without an official transcript in one business day (on average).
Fit the Rest Into Your Life
On the go or at home, you can learn at your pace, wherever you work best.
Tuition & Savings
Do the Math:
With eight start dates a year and a total of 24 courses—full-time students can finish in as few as 18 months for $28,320.2
$260 cost per full-time credit
x 90 total credits
$23,400 total full-time tuition
+ $4,920 total fees
$28,320 full-time estimated total program cost
Other Ways to Save
Higher education should be a manageable investment. Talk to an admissions advisor and learn how our online Business Management Associate’s degree program is designed to be more affordable with Flex Choice®, including credit assessment offerings, credit for prior learning and transfer credits, plus loans and grants, scholarship opportunities, and military discounts for those who qualify. Find more about:
Entrance requirements at Rasmussen College vary depending on the program. We do not require enrolling students to submit standardized test scores; however, every entrant must have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent. This program is available in every state except Connecticut, New York and Rhode Island.
Online by Design
Not all online education experiences are going to be equal. What does a quality education look like?Learn more about our online degrees
Blend traditional online courses with Flex Choice® Credit by Assessments, which are self-directed, interactive and provide optional coaching assistance.Find out more about Flex Choice®
Support to Make It Work
From 24/7 tech support and career services to library and learning services with over 400,000 ebooks and electronic reference materials, we’re dedicated to a robust learning community.Read more about student resources
- 2019 Business Management Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees Curriculum Business Summit included industry experts with approximately 122 years of business experience, collected April 2, 2020.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- To be considered for admission, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 60 quarter or 40 semester credits with a grade of C or higher. If you don’t meet these requirements, we may have other options. Contact an admissions advisor for more information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 1, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Certified Associate in Project Management and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Project Management Professional and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Excel and Project are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc.
- Rasmussen College reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Savings calculated from students enrolled at Rasmussen College who utilized Flex Choice® Credit by Assessment, which were offered for no additional charge when taken concurrently with traditional courses from May 2014 to January 2018. When completed, assessments reduced the number of traditional courses students were required to complete as part of their program. From the launch of Flex Choice Credit by Assessment in May 2014 through January 2018, 8,297 courses have been completed. Calculation: 8,297 courses x 3.2 credits per course = 26,550 credits. Cost per credit $250 x 26,550 credits = $6,637,500 in savings in the last four years. Since January 2017, we’ve been charging $99 per attempt 10,280 attempts since January 2017 x $99 = $1,017,720 in revenue. $6,637,500 savings - $1,017,720 revenue = $5,619,780 saved.
- Estimated total program cost for a full-time student. Rasmussen College defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- 2019 Rasmussen College Credit Transfer Data, collected December 17, 2019. The average number of transfer credits will vary by student. Tuition savings information displayed here is based on the credit transfer data of incoming students who enrolled in a Rasmussen College program in 2019. Rasmussen College reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Estimated savings is based on the full-time per credit rate and the maximum number of transfer credits: $260 x 60 credits = $15,600.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older, full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term. Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling in and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen College through the accelerated Master’s pathway. Completion time is dependent on transfer credits and the number of courses completed each term. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.