Mokena/Tinley Park Campus
Your Local Rasmussen Community in Mokena/Tinley Park
You’re not alone at Rasmussen University—you’re part of our community, nationally and at the Mokena/Tinley Park campus.
With over 50 career-focused programs in nursing, business, technology and more, you can gain the skills and confidence to prepare for your next career move. Interested in nursing? Rasmussen University is the #1 educator of Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) grads in the country.1
Whether your program is fully online or includes on-campus courses, your Mokena/Tinley Park campus support team will be there every step of the way.
Many of our programs are available fully online, with additional resources and support on campus. See all online programs.
Next step: Let's find the right program for you.
Take me to:
Rasmussen University School of Nursing
From a Diploma to a Master’s degree, you’ll receive hands-on nursing training in campus nursing labs that allows you to practice your skills in an immersive, up-to-date facility. And our ADN program is now available at the Mokena/Tinley Park campus, which means you can prepare to become a registered nurse (RN) in as few as 18 months—or in as few as 12–18 months if you’re currently an LPN. Benefit from utilizing the latest medical technology in your nursing degree program.
Sorry, no programs match your criteria. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
8650 West Spring Lake Road
Mokena, Illinois 60448
- M - TH: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- F: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- SA: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- SU: Closed
A Closer Look at the Rasmussen University – Mokena/Tinley Park Campus
See exactly what the Mokena/Tinley Park campus has to offer, from student resources and support services that help you prepare for your next online or on-campus course to the campus’ community involvement and the best places to grab lunch for your next study session.
"Our administration, faculty and staff are truly committed to helping you succeed as you earn your degree."
Latest Campus News and Events
- Rasmussen University Expands Professional Nursing Associate’s Degree Program to Aurora/Naperville and Mokena/Tinley Park, Illinois, Campuses
- Rasmussen University Early Childhood Education Program Approved as an Entitled Institution in Illinois
- Rasmussen University Updates Its Paralegal Programs to Meet Market Demands
Contact an Admissions Advisor
To answer questions related to enrollment, tuition and financial aid, speak with an admissions advisor.
Check Out Our Admissions Page
View the steps to your enrollment and learn more about our admissions process.
Maximize Your Transfer Credits
Find out whether you may already have credits to put toward your education and career.
Higher Learning Commission
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- 23% of successful NCLEX-RN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen University graduates.
- 18% of successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen University graduates.
- Select programs are not available for enrollment at this campus, but are available to Illinois residents online through Rasmussen University Online.