Mokena/Tinley Park Campus
Welcome to the Mokena/Tinley Park Campus!
Rasmussen College has been helping students prepare for successful careers since 1900. The Mokena/Tinley Park campus continues this tradition by providing career-focused degrees, quality education at an affordable cost and continuous support to its students and communities. We’re also proud to be the #1 educator of Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) grads in the country.1 In more than 50 programs in seven major areas of study, you’ll gain relevant program skills as well as the transferable skills, or soft skills, that you’ll need in a career.
Many of our programs are available fully online, with additional resources and support on campus. Find the right path to your future career on campus or online. See all online programs.
Take me to:
See What Our Students Have to Say
Rasmussen College School of Nursing
From a Diploma to a Master’s degree, you’ll receive hands-on nursing training in campus nursing labs that allows you to practice your skills in an immersive, up-to-date facility. And our ADN program is now available at the Mokena/Tinley Park campus, which means you can prepare to become a registered nurse (RN) in as few as 18 months—or in as few as 12–18 months if you’re currently an LPN. Benefit from utilizing the latest medical technology in your nursing degree program.
Sorry, no programs match your criteria. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
8650 West Spring Lake Road
Mokena, Illinois 60448
- M - TH: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- F: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- SA: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- SU: Closed
A Closer Look at the Rasmussen College – Mokena/Tinley Park Campus
See exactly what the Mokena/Tinley Park campus has to offer, from student resources and support services that help you prepare for your next online or on-campus course to the campus’ community involvement and the best places to grab lunch for your next study session.
Mokena/Tinley Park Campus News and Events
"Our administration, faculty and staff are truly committed to helping you succeed as you earn your degree."
Latest Campus News and Events
- Rasmussen College Expands Professional Nursing Associate’s Degree Program to Aurora/Naperville and Mokena/Tinley Park, Illinois, Campuses
- Rasmussen College Early Childhood Education Program Approved as an Entitled Institution in Illinois
- Rasmussen College Updates Its Paralegal Programs to Meet Market Demands
How Do I Enroll at This Campus?
Contact an Admissions Advisor
To answer questions related to enrollment, tuition and financial aid, speak with an admissions advisor.
Check Out Our Admissions Page
View the steps to your enrollment and learn more about our admissions process.
Maximize Your Transfer Credits
Find out whether you may already have credits to put toward your education and career.
Higher Learning Commission
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- 23% of successful NCLEX-RN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen College graduates.
- 18% of successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen College graduates.
- Select programs are not available for enrollment at this campus, but are available to Illinois residents online through Rasmussen College Online.