Master's Degrees for Under $10K
Lowest-Cost Master's Degree Suite in America
At Rasmussen University, we want you to be successful in the classroom and in your career, which is why we are now offering the lowest-cost suite of Master’s programs in America.2 As an experienced professional in your field, you know the importance of enhancing your skill set. Earning your online Master’s degree for under $10K1 through one of our convenient, career-focused programs can give you the skills and knowledge to help you reach your career goals.Request More Information
Sorry, there are no results. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
Pursue Your MSN as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Do you have your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and are you interested in advanced practice? Our MSN Nurse Practitioner specializations aren't under $10K like our other MSN specializations, but they each offer strong value in a flexible, quality graduate program. You’ll be prepared for NP certification with the choice of four specializations:
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PPCNP)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Beyond a Transcript: Comprehensive Learner Record (CLR)
Use it to highlight and give direct examples of your achievements, skills and competencies to potential or current employers. Available to all Master’s degree students, a digital CLR is a digital competency-based transcript that makes it easier for you to showcase examples of your work.
- Tuition for MBA, MHRM, MHA and MSN programs is $155 per credit ($125 per credit for MPH), excludes MSN Nurse Practitioner specializations. Students in all programs must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $155/$125 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment. Students who receive the tuition price of $155/$125 per credit cannot use any additional discounts, grants and/or scholarships. If a student needs to retake one or more courses in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $10,000. Program cost breakdown: $7,440 in tuition + $2,460 in fees = $9,900 in program cost ($7,000 in tuition + $2,870 in fees = $9,870 in program cost for MPH). Program availability varies by campus and state; please see the Rasmussen University Catalog for details.
- Low-cost claim based on list of comparable programs at regionally accredited institutions at OnlineU Most Affordable Online Master's Programs, April 2021. Excludes MSN Nurse Practitioner specializations.