Your Local Rasmussen Community in Fargo
You’re not alone at Rasmussen University—you’re part of our community, nationally and at the Fargo campus.
With over 50 career-focused programs in nursing, business, technology and more, you can gain the skills and confidence to prepare for your next career move. Interested in nursing? Rasmussen is the #1 educator of Registered Nurses (RNs) in Minnesota in 2020.3
Whether your program is fully online or includes on-campus courses, your Fargo campus support team will be there every step of the way.
Many of our programs are available fully online, with additional resources and support on campus. See all online programs.
Next step: Let’s find the right program for you.
Take me to:
Rasmussen University School of Nursing
Prepare to become an experienced and knowledgeable nurse in one of our Nursing degree programs. You'll gain experience utilizing the latest medical technology with the help of experienced and supportive faculty. Already have a nursing background? Many of our Nursing programs are designed with working nurses in mind and may allow you to build off of your previous experience.
Sorry, no programs match your criteria. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
A Closer Look at the Rasmussen University – Fargo Campus
See exactly what the Fargo campus has to offer, from student resources and support services that help you prepare for your next online or on-campus course to the campus’ dedication to community involvement and the best places to grab lunch or meet for your next study session.Read More
"We are committed to providing each of you with a positive and enriching experience to help you achieve your goals."
Contact an Admissions Advisor
To answer questions related to enrollment, tuition and financial aid, speak with an admissions advisor.
Check Out Our Admissions Page
View the steps to your enrollment and learn more about our admissions process.
Maximize Your Transfer Credits
Find out whether you may already have credits to put toward your education and career.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
- According to Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals from 2016–2019 as reported in IPEDS.
- 123 successful NCLEX-PN attempts in FL and 133 successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- Select programs are not available for enrollment at this campus, but are available to Illinois residents online through Rasmussen University Online.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates. 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.