- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/ooh/arts-and-design/graphic-designers.htm. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- 2019 Rasmussen College Credit Transfer Data, collected December 17, 2019. The average number of transfer credits will vary by student. Tuition savings information displayed here is based on the credit transfer data of incoming students who enrolled in a Rasmussen College program in 2019. Rasmussen College reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Estimated total program cost for a full-time student with no transfer of credit.
- Adobe®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Lightroom® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe® in the United States and/or other countries.
- Rasmussen College reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Savings calculated from students enrolled at Rasmussen College who utilized Flex Choice® Credit by Assessment, which were offered for no additional charge when taken concurrently with traditional courses from May 2014 to January 2018. When completed, assessments reduced the number of traditional courses students were required to complete as part of their program. From the launch of Flex Choice Credit by Assessment in May 2014 through January 2018, 8,297 courses have been completed. Calculation: 8,297 courses x 3.2 credits per course = 26,550 credits. Cost per credit $250 x 26,550 credits = $6,637,500 in savings in the last four years. Since January 2017, we’ve been charging $99 per attempt 10,280 attempts since January 2017 x $99 = $1,017,720 in revenue. $6,637,500 savings - $1,017,720 revenue = $5,619,780 saved.
- 2019 Graphic Design Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees Curriculum Design Summit included industry experts with approximately 200 years of design experience, collected November 20, 2019.
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES is a trademark of Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball Limited Partnership.
AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY is a trademark of American Museum of Natural History
HORMELis a trademark of Hormel Foods, LLC.
Visualize Your Future.
Whether you’re already on a steady career path or taking your first creative steps, Rasmussen College offers the online Graphic Design programs you need to shine. Utilize hands-on training, a faculty with industry expertise and coursework emphasizing exploration and expression.
Freedom of Expression. Freedom of Choice.
With a 100% online learning experience, Rasmussen College offers flexible and affordable Graphic Design degree programs that fit your needs. Immersive learning, credentials that ladder and seamless transfer policies help carve out a degree to meet your future.Request More Information
Many Levels—and Layers—of Design
Love typography? Interested in collateral design? Is interactive design your calling card? Rasmussen College has entry points for beginners and routes for savvy career builders. Credentials can ladder and programs are embedded with skills valuable for work and for life.
Bright Career Outlook
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the graphic design industry is projected to grow.1 For online Graphic Design Bachelor’s degree candidates, you can expand your skillset and build a standout portfolio. We’ll help you become a stronger visual thinker, one the market will value.Download our Design Career Outlook guide
From School Days to Work Days
Your understanding of the history and disciplines of design is something you will take with you into work and life. Rasmussen College is proud to offer the Graphic Design degree courses and resources to help you navigate in college and beyond. Ready? Create!