Use the filter to narrow down the list of degrees. You can filter by area of study, degree level and learning options.
Sorry, no programs match your criteria. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
What You Can Expect
Higher education in Minnesota has a long history of excellence. Rasmussen University first opened its doors in 1900 in St. Paul, MN. Now, with several different campuses throughout the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota, Rasmussen University continues to support students in their dreams of graduation with career-focused Doctoral, Master’s, Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
7 Minnesota Campuses
Each campus is dedicated to providing quality education at an affordable cost.
60+ Programs Across Rasmussen University
A variety of programs in seven areas of study with the career focus and student support to help you succeed.
16,000+ Students Nationwide
Higher education built for students who need the flexibility of online courses.
What You'll Find at Our Minnesota Campuses
In addition to a strong student support system, Rasmussen University is proud to be a Minnesota college that offers quality, career-focused education and accreditation. Take advantage of our small class sizes and experienced faculty. From technology and design centers to clinical, medical and nursing labs, we have quality resources to give you real-world experiences—and the outcomes to back it up.
For interested nursing students, Rasmussen University is the:
- #1 educator of Registered Nurses (RNs) in Minnesota in 20211
- #1 educator of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in Minnesota in 20212
- #1 educator of Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) graduates in the country3
- 22.7% of successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in MN in 2021 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 11.8% of successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in MN in 2021 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- According to Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals from 2016–2020 as reported in IPEDS.