Empowered Learning™: Take Control of Your Degree
Your Master's degree online courses are built with Empowered Learning™, which allows you to:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
You will learn from industry-experienced faculty in online MHA curriculum academically aligned to the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) Health Leadership Competency Model™, which identifies interdisciplinary factors required of leaders to develop and manage an effective healthcare environment.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal student advisors and career services.
Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) for Under $13K
Online Master's Degree
Keep pace with the constantly changing influences on healthcare delivery. Your online Master of Healthcare Administration degree will help develop your role as a leader with advanced skills and knowledge of the business of healthcare. You will learn firsthand about quality management and process improvement, including trends and market forces that impact quality patient care. With a total of 12 courses, each 11 weeks in length, you can complete this online MHA program in as few as 18 months1 for as low as $13,000.6
Master of Healthcare Administration Credentials Offered
Master of Healthcare Administration
- Empowered Learning™
Students interested in enhancing their critical-thinking and decision-making skills and advancing their career in a leadership role within healthcare administration.
Prepares you for
Hospital administrator, clinical director, health services manager, practice manager
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
What Is the Comprehensive Learner Record? Exploring This Innovative Approach
Your digital Comprehensive Learner Record is an innovative tool that continues to support your learning after graduation. Use it to highlight and give direct examples of your achievements, skills and competencies to potential or current employers.Read more
6 Healthcare Administration Careers You Could Land with an MHA
Healthcare administration requires professionals who are passionate about people and the healthcare in charge of caring for them. With a Master's in Healthcare Administration, you can advance your career while helping patients and your organization at the same time.Read more
Turn Your Online Master of Healthcare Administration Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your Healthcare Administration education even easier by offering online classes and credentials that fit into a busy, working schedule. Action-oriented, hands-on, situational analysis in real-world case studies, exercises, simulations and coursework give you the opportunity to enhance your skills and expand your impact as a healthcare leader. Our online Healthcare Administration degree program is designed to help you gain the hands-on experience, advanced education and relevant skills employers seek.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.5 Here are just a few examples of where an online MHA degree can take you.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed March 31, 2022] www.bls.gov/ooh/. "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2020-2030). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Some positions may require additional credentials.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on March 31, 2022. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
Tuition for this program is $205/credit.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $205 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment.
- Students who receive the tuition price of $205 per credit cannot use any additional discount, grans and/or scholarships.
- If a student needs to retake one or more course in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $12,300.