Real-World Skills Through Online Courses
Ultimately, online programs should provide you the flexibility to keep moving forward while you earn your degree. At Rasmussen University, you can start applying knowledge from your courses to your career right away. From transferable soft skills to cutting-edge technology, what you learn in an online program should be more than textbook material.
Ready to get started?Connect with your admission advisor
Will I receive the same diploma in an online program?
Yes. Your diploma will be issued by Rasmussen University and will in no way be different from that of an on-campus student.
Are online courses cheaper?
No. Since online programs at Rasmussen offer the same quality education as on-campus programs, the costs are similar. However, our admissions advisors can help you identify scholarship opportunities, complete the required paperwork and receive the financial assistance you qualify for. Visit our Tuition & Aid page to learn more.
How credible are online degrees?
The credibility of an online degree comes down to the credibility of the school it’s from. Rasmussen University has accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission.3 And with nearly 20 years of experience in online education, Rasmussen help you develop the skills and confidence you’ll need in the workforce.
Can I work while taking online courses?
Absolutely. Online programs are ideal for those who are working or have other responsibilities. You can choose to take classes on either a part-time or full-time basis. Plus, many of our online courses are offered in a model called competency-based education or CBE. This format not only allows you to work school around your schedule, but it rewards work experience by allowing you to move faster through topics you already know.
Can I earn an online Master’s degree?
Yes. Rasmussen University currently offers Master’s degrees in business, healthcare and nursing, including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
While some have field experience requirements, all of the programs have online classes. As the lowest-cost suite of Master’s programs in America, Rasmussen can help you earn your quality, online Master’s degree for under $10K.45
“We design our course projects to be simulations of things that students will face out in the real world. Our curriculum design process is very unique and really sets students up for success after they graduate.”
Department Chair at Rasmussen University
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
- See course catalog for textbook opt-out policy.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
hlcommission.org | 800-621-7440
- Low-cost claim based on list of comparable programs at regionally accredited institutions at OnlineU Most Affordable Online Master's Programs, April 2021.
- Tuition for MBA, MHRM, MHA and MSN programs is $155 per credit ($125 per credit for MPH). Students in all programs must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $155/$125 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment. Students who receive the tuition price of $155/$125 per credit cannot use any additional discounts, grants and/or scholarships. If a student needs to retake one or more courses in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $10,000. Program cost breakdown: $7,440 in tuition + $2,460 in fees = $9,900 in program cost ($7,000 in tuition + $2,870 in fees = $9,870 in program cost for MPH). Program availability varies by campus and state; please see the Rasmussen University Catalog for details.