Use the filter to narrow down the list of degrees. You can filter by area of study, degree level and learning options.
Sorry, no programs match your criteria. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
What You Can Expect
Our Rasmussen University campuses in Florida offer Master’s, Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees, Diplomas and Certificates that prepare people for many in-demand fields. Together, these statewide locations exemplify Rasmussen University’s commitment to progress—for the university and its students.
6 Florida Campuses
Each of our campuses is dedicated to providing quality education at an affordable cost.
60+ Programs Across Rasmussen University
A variety of programs in seven areas of study with the career focus and student support to help you succeed.
16,000+ Students Nationwide
Higher education built for students who need the flexibility of online courses.
What You'll Find at Our Florida Campuses
All of our Florida campuses provide a variety of resources to help prepare you for a fulfilling career after graduation. Computer labs and study areas are available, so you’ll always have a place to work. From clinical, medical and nursing labs to a library learning center, we have the resources to give you real-world experiences—and the outcomes to back it up.
For interested nursing students, Rasmussen University is the:
- #1 educator of Registered Nurses (RNs) in Florida in 20211
- #1 educator of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in Florida in 20212
- #1 educator of Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) graduates in the country3
- 937 successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in FL in 2021 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 128 successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in FL in 2021 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- According to Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals from 2016–2020 as reported in IPEDS.