Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Bachelor's Completer degree program is available with Flex Choice®, which allows you to combine traditional online coursework, self-directed assessments and competency-based education (CBE)—the best of all worlds, so you can receive credit by demonstrating what you know and can do. As a national leader in CBE, we are helping to advance this cutting-edge, faculty-led, project-based learning approach that prioritizes your learning over deadlines. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Immersive Approach to Online Education
Our program infuses interactive learning into your flexible online Health and Wellness courses to give you the confidence and skills to perform well. Opportunities like video case studies not only put you in touch with experts in the field—they also give you confidence in your real-world skills before graduation.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal students advisors and career services.
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Health and Wellness
Online Bachelor's Degree
Looking to make an impact by training and inspiring others about their physical and behavioral well-being? Interested in completing your Bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months?1 Then earning a Health and Wellness degree online may be the path for you. This Health and Wellness program is perfect for working people who are committed to furthering their education with a fully online, interactive curriculum.
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway, you can take up to four Master’s-level courses while earning your Bachelor's degree in Health and Wellness—setting you up to finish your online Master of Public Health in as little as one additional year and save up to $6,000.4
Health and Wellness Credentials Offered
Health and Wellness
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Flex Choice®
Students who enjoy working with a diverse group of people and interested in contributing in key, growing professional roles, leadership and management in wellness advocacy, public health areas and a holistic approach to healthcare. This program is also ideal for students who have an Associate's degree or previous college credits looking to advance their education and enhance their skills.
Prepares you for
Wellness coach, wellness program coordinator, program administrator, community health program manager, community health promoter, supervisory healthcare administrator, health and social service manager, mental health program manager
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Turn Your Online Health and Wellness Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your online Health and Wellness education even easier by offering classes and credentials that fit into a busy working schedule. In order to be a health and wellness professional, you require skilled engagement with the individuals and communities you serve.2 That’s why we infuse interactive learning into your flexible online Health and Wellness courses. Opportunities like video case studies not only put you in touch with experts in the field—they also give you confidence in your career skills before graduation.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.5 Here are just a few examples of where an online Bachelor's degree in Health and Wellness can take you.
Medical and Health Services Managers
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- This program has not been approved by any state professional licensing body, and this program is not intended to lead to any state-issued professional license. For further information on professional licensing requirements, please contact the appropriate board or agency in your state of residence.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292061.htm. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling in and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen College through the accelerated Master’s pathway. Completion time is dependent on transfer credits and the number of courses completed each term. The Master of Public Health degree program is not available to residents of CA, CT, IL, NY, and RI. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm