Your Story Isn’t Finished Yet
The mission of the Rasmussen College Alumni Association is to provide support to our alumni as you continue your success after graduation and throughout your career. The Alumni Association is free from fees and donations and offers a comprehensive suite of benefits and services specific to alumni, as well as networking opportunities with industry experts and graduates from across the country.
Take me to:
“Learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we want you to know that Rasmussen College is still here to support you.”
Dear Rasmussen Alumnus,
I am excited to welcome you to the Rasmussen College Alumni Association. I understand the commitment that was necessary to accomplish your goals and obtain your degree.
Learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we want you to know that Rasmussen College is still here to support you. The Rasmussen College Alumni Association is free from fees and donations, and you and all your fellow graduates are members. Please complete the Alumni Update Form so that we may keep you current on great opportunities to network as well as exciting new benefits and services that are available specifically for our alumni, including discounts on insurance, travel and entertainment. We encourage you to join your fellow alumni in helping to shape the Alumni Association by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions that you may have.
We look forward to working with you to build a world-class Alumni Association.
Dr. Trenda Boyum-Breen
President, Rasmussen College
Stay Connected and Stay Ahead of Your Career Path
Complete the Alumni Update Form below to help us continue to celebrate your progress and improve our student and alumni experience at Rasmussen College.
You Have Our Support Even After Graduation
Customized Career Services
Our career services advisors remain dedicated to helping you reach your highest career goals and plan for the future as an alumnus through:
- Utilizing a hub of tools and resources on the Student Portal
- Navigating Job Connect, an up-to-date database of jobs nationwide
- Developing a professional portfolio and resume that speaks to employers
- Conducting mock interviews with you
- Teaching you how to network strategically and effectively
Get the Alumnus Association Advantage
All Rasmussen College alumni have exclusive access to the Working Advantage discount network, which allows you to save up to 60% on ticketed events and online shopping.
Through Working Advantage, you can save on:
- Broadway Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Hotels and Travel
- Merchant Gift Certificates
- Movie Tickets
- Museums and City Passes
- Online Shopping
- Ski Tickets
- Sporting Events
- Theme Parks
To subscribe, visit the Working Advantage website. When opening your new individual account, you will need the Rasmussen College ID# 551646780. For questions on this discount program, email us at email@example.com.
A Wealth of Resources
Just because you graduated doesn’t mean you miss out on the multitude of resources provided by Rasmussen College. Our library resources are available to all online alumni, giving you access to:
- Over 400,000 eBooks and electronic reference materials
- Over 100 academic and professional databases
Professional Building Blocks
Once your career is started, your focus shifts to advancement. As an Alumni Association member, you have invaluable opportunities to continue to build your career success with the help of:
- Networking Events: gain valuable insight into the ins and outs of your profession
- Library Resources: keep abreast of the latest advances in your industry with access to more than 100,000 resources
Connect with Other Alumni
Stay connected to your fellow Rasmussen College graduates and grow your professional and personal networking circles. We have LinkedIn and Facebook channels created specifically to help our graduates connect with other alumni and stay up to date on post-graduation resources, news and services.
- Add yourself to the LinkedIn group
- Feature your Rasmussen College degree on LinkedIn
- Feature your Rasmussen College certification on LinkedIn
Latest Alumni News and Recognition
- 03.27.2018 Mother-Turned-Graduate Shares Her Story at the Green Bay Campus Commencement Ceremony
- 02.07.2018 Turning Trauma into Support for Others, Land O' Lakes/East Pasco Graduate Takes Her Experience into a Rewarding Career
- 12.19.2017 Despite a Failing Heart, Tampa/Brandon Human Resources Student Graduates