Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Bachelor's Completer degree program is available with Flex Choice®, which allows you to combine traditional online coursework, self-directed assessments and competency-based education (CBE)—the best of all worlds, so you can receive credit by demonstrating what you know and can do. As a national leader in CBE, we are helping to advance this cutting-edge, faculty-led, project-based learning approach that prioritizes your learning over deadlines. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Pursue the APICS CSCP exam
Completing a Supply Chain and Logistics Management degree academically prepares you for the APICS CSCP exam. Highly valued by employers, CSCP is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe.
Aligned with National Industry Standards
Our online courses in Supply Chain and Logistics Management are aligned with national industry standards, including Six Sigma® and TQM, meaning you can be confident in your abilities.
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Online Bachelor's Degree
Advance your logistical and supply chain management skills to lead in a modern global economy with a Bachelor’s degree in our Supply Chain and Logistics Management online program. In as few as 18 months, you will be prepared to help organizations find efficiencies, direct the flow of goods from supplier to consumer, manage inventory and more.1
Supply Chain and Logistics Management Credentials Offered
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Field Experience
- Flex Choice®
Students interested in logistics and the global economy looking to pursue a successful career in supply chain and logistics management across a wide range of industries with well-rounded knowledge about the field.
Prepares you for
Logistician, logistics manager, logistics analyst, logistics engineer, supply chain analyst, supply chain manager, operations manager
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Turn Your Online Supply Chain and Logistics Management Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your Supply Chain and Logistics Management online education easier by offering classes and opportunities that fit into a busy working schedule. You can participate in an optional internship or Capstone course to culminate your education and train you for in-demand industry certifications.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.2 Here is just one example of where an online Supply Chain and Logistics Management degree can take you.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2019] https://www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 30, 2018] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen College through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm