Self-Directed Assessments & Empowered Learning™
This Bachelor's Completer degree is available with $149 self-directed assessments, which allow you to show that you already have the skills in a particular course and don’t need to take it. Save time and money with self-directed assessments and other Knowledge Credit™ options.
The Bachelor's degree is also available with Empowered Learning™, which means you can:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
Pursue the APICS CSCP exam
Completing a Supply Chain and Logistics Management degree academically prepares you for the APICS CSCP exam. Highly valued by employers, CSCP is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe.
Aligned with National Industry Standards
Our online courses in Supply Chain and Logistics Management are aligned with national industry standards, including Six Sigma® and TQM, meaning you can be confident in your abilities.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Online Bachelor's Degree
Advance your logistical and supply chain management skills to lead in a modern global economy with a Bachelor’s degree in our Supply Chain and Logistics Management online program. In as few as 18 months, you will be prepared to help organizations find efficiencies, direct the flow of goods from supplier to consumer, manage inventory and more.1
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway you can take one MBA course as part of your Logistics and Supply Chain Management Bachelor’s degree online—at Bachelor’s tuition rates. That saves time and up to $825 on your MBA.3
Supply Chain and Logistics Management Credentials Offered
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Field Experience
- Empowered Learning™
Students interested in logistics and the global economy looking to pursue a successful career in supply chain and logistics management across a wide range of industries with well-rounded knowledge about the field.
Prepares you for
Logistician, logistics manager, logistics analyst, logistics engineer, supply chain analyst, supply chain manager, operations manager
Not Sure If the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Degree Is Right for You?
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
What Can You Do With a Supply Chain Management Degree? 9 Opportunities to Consider
Take a look at the ins and outs of this often underestimated and misunderstood career. See why becoming a supply chain and logistics management professional is an essential and optimistic industry.Read more
Turn Your Online Supply Chain and Logistics Management Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree online easier by offering classes and opportunities that fit into a busy working schedule. You can participate in an optional internship or Capstone course to culminate your education and train you for in-demand industry certifications.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.4 Here is just one example of where an online Supply Chain and Logistics Management degree can take you.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Program availability varies by campus and state, please see the Rasmussen University catalog for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on November 8, 2021. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm