Online Healthcare Management Program—Faster and SmarterOur accelerated Healthcare Management degree online features eight start dates a year, fully online courses and no application fee so that you can get started on your career path right away and finish in as few as 18 months.1 Online Empowered Learning™ courses allow you to learn by doing and manage your pace. Save time and money with $149 self-directed assessments and seamless transfer policies. Choose a strong education partner with robust student services, supportive faculty and accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accelerate Your EducationWith our accelerated Master's pathway, you have the opportunity to take up to four graduate-level courses while earning your Bachelor's in Healthcare Management degree online.
Go Specialized or ComprehensiveStick with our general Healthcare Management program, or specialize in Public Health to be a beacon of knowledge to organizations and communities on advocacy and corporate wellness.
100% Online Plus Campus SupportYou never have to set foot on campus—but, if we can help, we'd love to see you in person.
Engaged Learning ExperiencesConnect with experienced instructors and peers and expand your professional network through live interactive lectures and online forums.
Total Bachelor's Degree Credits Needed to Complete
Total Master's Degree Credits Needed to Complete
Accelerate Your Education
With our accelerated Master’s pathway, you can take up to four Master’s courses as part of your Bachelor’s degree—setting you up to complete your Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), for example, in as little as one additional year while saving up to $3,300.12 Or, if you choose to specialize in Public Health, you can take up to five courses for your Master of Public Health (MPH) degree and save up to $3,525.12
"Being a Rasmussen graduate makes you feel limitless, and I am looking forward to all of the avenues that this degree will open for me."
Graduate, Healthcare Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management Program
Finish as quickly as 18 months.1
100% online plus 23 campuses for in-person support.
Entrance requirements: This is a “Bachelor-Completer” program, meaning students need an Associate’s degree or prior college credits.3
Specializations (optional): Public Health
Prepares you for: roles such as healthcare manager, healthcare administrator, hospital director of admitting, clinic manager, assistant administrator, nursing home administrator, healthcare and social assistance, finance/insurance, educational services and public administration.
Master of Healthcare Administration
100% online plus 23 campuses for in-person support.
Prepares you for: roles such as hospital administrator, clinical director, health services manager, practice manager.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. The Master of Public Health degree program is not available to residents of CA, CT, IL, NY, and RI. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.
- To be considered for admission, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 60 quarter or 40 semester credits with a grade of C or higher. If you don’t meet these requirements, we may have other options. Contact an admissions advisor for more information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- To be considered for admission, students must hold a conferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with a GPA of 2.8 (no rounding) to 2.99 may request an exception to the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement through submission of a personal statement in the form of a written essay. Instructions and a scoring rubric for submitting a request for an exception may be obtained from the admissions advisor. The decision of the scoring committee will be final. In addition to meeting all other admissions requirements, students must successfully complete and pass a criminal background check. No GRE is required.
- Project Management Professional and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Certified Associate in Project Management and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Savings calculated from students enrolled at Rasmussen University who utilized self-directed assessments, which were offered for no additional charge when taken concurrently with traditional courses from May 2014 to January 2018. When completed, assessments reduced the number of traditional courses students were required to complete as part of their program. From the launch of self-directed assessments in May 2014 through January 2018, 8,297 courses have been completed. Calculation: 8,297 courses x 3.2 credits per course = 26,550 credits. Cost per credit $250 x 26,550 credits = $6,637,500 in savings in the last four years. Since January 2017, we’ve been charging $99 per attempt 10,280 attempts since January 2017 x $99 = $1,017,720 in revenue. $6,637,500 savings - $1,017,720 revenue = $5,619,780 saved.
- Rasmussen University reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Completion time is dependent on the number of courses completed each term.
- Estimated total program cost for a full-time student. Rasmussen University defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Program availability varies by campus and state, please see the Rasmussen University catalog for details.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2020-2030). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement. Employment conditions in your area may vary.