Online Bachelor's Degree
Help others, as well as your organization, with our Bachelor’s degree-completion program in Healthcare Management. Our fully online curriculum instills a strong foundation in business, while helping you gain the kind of insider healthcare proficiency you’ll need as a non-medical professional. With eight starts a year, fast and simple transfer policies, and no application fee, you have the ability to get started on the path to your career right away. You can earn your Healthcare Management degree online in as few as 18 months and feel prepared to enter the workforce leading teams of healthcare workers, giving them what they need to put their patients first.1
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway, you have the option to take up to four graduate-level courses while earning your Bachelor's in Healthcare Management degree online—setting you up to finish your online Master of Healthcare Administration degree in as little as one additional year.3
Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Bachelor's degree is available with Flex Choice®, which allows you to combine traditional online coursework, self-directed assessments and competency-based education (CBE)—the best of all worlds—so you can receive credit by demonstrating what you know and can do. As a national leader in CBE, we are helping to advance this cutting-edge, faculty-led, project-based learning approach that prioritizes your learning over deadlines. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Engaged Learning Experiences
You don’t need any previous healthcare experience to enter the program—in our Healthcare Management degree program, you’ll learn directly from professionals with years of academic and industry experience that are committed to helping you attain the advanced skills and knowledge needed to pursue your career goals. An in-field internship experience option can also provide workforce readiness from day one. Not only will you learn core industry skills, but you will also learn six employer-valued transferable skills, or soft skills, including critical thinking, digital fluency, information literacy, communication, diversity and teamwork, and ethics and professional responsibility. Learn more about transferable skills.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal students advisors and career services.
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Field Experience
- Flex Choice®
Students who are passionate about healthcare and helping others, and looking to pursue a successful career in business-focused leadership positions across a wide range of organizations. Also for students interested in an accelerated pathway to a Master of Healthcare Administration degree.
Prepares you for
Healthcare manager, healthcare administrator, hospital director of admitting, clinic manager, assistant administrator, nursing home administrator
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Turn Your Online Healthcare Management Education into a Career
The average Healthcare Management degree student transfers in 91 credits—which is equal to more than $20,000 in tuition savings—and with eight starts a year and no application fee, eligible students have the ability to get started on the path to their career right away. Our Healthcare Management degree online courses feature ample opportunity to engage with instructors who have years of academic and professional experience at leading companies. Our online curriculum also incorporates six employer-valued transferable skills, or soft skills, to further help you be career-ready. With our real-world Healthcare Management degree online curriculum under your belt, you’ll be prepared to make hiring decisions, open new clinics and manage budgets across a diverse range of healthcare facilities.
If your educational goals include a Master’s degree, you can pursue our online accelerated Master’s pathway and finish up to one-third of your online Master of Healthcare Administration degree during your Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management—saving you up to $4,000 in the process.The accelerated Master’s pathway sets you up to finish your online Master’s degree in as little as one more year after your Bachelor’s degree at Rasmussen College.
Rasmussen College also works with healthcare employers, such as Edgewood Healthcare and M Health Fairview, to provide quality, in-demand higher education programs to their employees. We continually review our online Healthcare Management degree program to help fulfill the needs of healthcare organizations everywhere.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential. Here is just one example of where an online Healthcare Management degree can take you.
Being a Rasmussen graduate makes you feel limitless, and I am looking forward to all of the avenues that this degree will open for me.
Graduate, Healthcare Management
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2019] https://www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 30, 2018] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings are dependent on the eligible student completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen College through the Accelerated Master’s Pathway program. If a student is not eligible or chooses not to continue on to earn their Master’s degree, the cost for the Bachelor’s program is higher than for our standard Bachelor’s degree program. Savings vary based on the student completing courses on a full-time or part-time schedule.
- Certified Associate in Project Management and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Project Management Professional and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The average number of transfer of credits is based on data from students transferring into Rasmussen College’s Healthcare Management Program in 2019 fiscal year. The average number of transfer of credits will vary by student. Savings vary based on the number of transfer of credits and the student completing courses on a full-time or part-time schedule.