18 months Finish your degree in as few as 18 months.1
120+ years Rasmussen University is backed by over 120 years of experience as a Business school.
Help Your Community, Your Career and Yourself
Through interactive curriculum and practical, hands-on experience, you can advance sought-after leadership and policy management skills with a Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management. Combine those core skills with the transferable skills, or soft skills, you need to feel confident in front of employers.
With key skills in hand, you may be eligible to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM®) certification and the Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification through the Project Management Institute.23
Take me to:
Focused Expertise for Future Leaders in Healthcare
Whether you pursue our general Healthcare Management Bachelor's degree or specialize in Public Health, you’ll prepare for management and leadership roles in the healthcare industry. In the Public Health specialization, you’ll gain an understanding of advocacy and corporate wellness.
Plus, with our accelerated Master's pathway, there are six courses in the Healthcare Management Bachelor's degree without a specialization that align with our MHA program, and up to five courses in the Public Health specialization that align with our MPH program.
Healthcare Management Degree (with No Specialization)
- An interest in becoming an efficient leader across a wide range of healthcare organizations
- Readiness to take on more leadership responsibilities
- How to manage people, projects and policies within the healthcare industry
- How to develop and manage departmental budgets
- Healthcare law and ethics
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare // HSA 3383 // 3 Credits
- Focuses on the relationship between healthcare quality, organizational performance and the role of governing bodies in healthcare organizations.
- Healthcare Operations Management // HSA 4110 // 4 Credits
- Examines the operations of managing people, IT, materials and healthcare facilities.
- International Healthcare // HSA 4124 // 4 Credits
- Compares and contrasts foreign healthcare services and systems.
Public Health Specialization
- An interest in corporate and community health and wellness
- A passion for helping others in a non-clinical setting
- Health, wellness and disease education
- Barriers to healthcare, patient rights, health disparities and advocacy
- Building bridges between public health and other industries
- Health Education and Training // HSC 3371 // 4 Credits
- Examines health and wellness education to support wellness and prevention.
- Healthcare Advocacy // HSC 3485 // 4 Credits
- Develops skills to act as a healthcare advocate for patients, diverse clients and special populations across the life span.
- Epidemiology // HSC 4500 // 4 Credits
- Studies the patterns and causes of diseases in populations and how they are documented and evaluated to determine causes.
Learn on Your Terms
Keep working while you get your degree with 100% online courses, eight start dates a year and a support team available evenings and weekends.
Finish Faster & Stronger
Seamless transfer policies, tuition savings opportunities and more—earn your Healthcare Management Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months.1
Grow as a well-rounded leader and come up to speed in emerging trends through realistic scenarios and project-based scenarios.
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
Get Credit for What You Know
Get an estimate of your transfer credits without an official transcript in one business day (on average).
Education Built for Working Adults
Learn by doing real-world projects, manage your pace and stay connected with faculty and peers.
On the go or at home, you can learn at your pace, wherever you work best.
Tuition & Savings
Do the Math:
With eight start dates a year and a total of 23 courses—full-time students can finish in as few as 18 months for an estimated $31,495.1
$295 cost per full-time credit
x 90 total credits
$26,550 total full-time tuition
+ $4,945 total fees
$31,495 full-time estimated total program cost
Other Ways to Save
Higher education should be a manageable investment. Talk to an admissions advisor and learn how our online Healthcare Management program is designed to be more affordable with Knowledge Credit™ through transfer credits, self-directed assessments, and military training or professional certification. Plus, save more with loans and grants, scholarship opportunities, and military discounts for those who qualify. Find more about:
Entrance requirements at Rasmussen University vary depending on the program. We do not require enrolling students to submit standardized test scores; however, every entrant must have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent. To be considered for admission to the Bachelor Completer Entrance Option, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 60 quarter or 40 semester credits with a grade of C or higher. If you don’t meet these requirements, we may have other options. Contact an admissions advisor for more information.