Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal students advisors and career services.
Experience with Cutting-Edge Tech
As a Data Analytics degree online student, you'll use innovative tools such as Tableau, Microsoft® Azure and Excel®, and languages such as SQL, R and Python, to visualize data and utilize the growing digital economy. This program is also supported by Tableau for Teaching, a highly regarded data visualization program used throughout the analytics industry.
Regional Accreditation and Industry Certifications
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Data Analytics online program is aligned with the SAS® Joint Certificate program.2 Upon passing three specific courses, you will automatically earn the SAS Data Analytics Joint Certificate, helping you prepare to work in data-rich business environments and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Our state-of-the-art online Data Analytics courses and curriculum also help you work toward the SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS® 9 credential exam and Tableau® Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification.3
Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Bachelor’s Completer degree program is available with Flex Choice self-directed assessment offerings, which allows you to blend traditional online courses with self-directed assessments that provide optional coaching assistance. Assessments provide more flexibility, and—at $99 per attempt—this is a more affordable way to receive credit for what you already know. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Online Bachelor's Degree
In as few as 18 months, you can build upon your technology skills while broadening your business acumen in the fast-growing realm of big data.1 Our Data Analytics degree online program features multiple entry options to provide technological proficiency and business know-how that are crucial to employers. Whether you’re looking to advance your degree or change your career, you’ll be prepared to compile large amounts of data from various sources and develop actionable insights to help business leaders and their organizations.
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Flex Choice®
Students looking to pursue a successful career in data analytics across a wide range of businesses with well-rounded knowledge about the field and fast-growing realm of big data.
Prepares you for
Business intelligence developer, data analyst, data quality analyst, junior data analyst, systems engineer, systems software developer, web analytics analyst
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Software Developers Systems Software
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- Rasmussen University will reimburse you any out-of-pocket costs of the application fee for each first attempt of up to three designated industry certification exams for which you qualify. Should you need to take an exam more than once to receive a passing grade score, you will be responsible for all subsequent exam application fees. Rasmussen University will provide practice exams and materials when available.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292061.htm. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Any student who is not transferring successfully completed Introduction to Business and Programming Fundamentals course equivalents will be required to successfully complete the required coursework within a regularly scheduled term at the regular non-AcceleratED tuition rate prior to acceptance into the AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 1, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. Employment conditions in your area may vary.