Nursing Programs and Training
Let our graduate program, undergraduate programs and training develop your skills, share your compassion and bring out the best nurse in you.Request Information About Our Nursing Programs
Not Sure Which Nursing Program Is Right for You?
Practical Nursing (PN) or Professional Nursing
Do you want to jumpstart your career in Nursing and work directly with patients? Are you looking to prepare to sit for NCLEX® licensure exams? Our Practical Nursing Diploma and Associate's degree in Nursing can offer the career-focused education and support you need start your nursing career. Or, if you’re already a licensed practical nurse (LPN), our LPN to RN Bridge can help you get your ADN.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
Our accelerated BSN programs can help you launch a career as a registered nurse with real-world practicum experience and leadership skills. If you are already a licensed RN and wish to enroll in a BSN program, you can pursue our RN to BSN program and earn your online Nursing degree.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
If you feel you’re more suited to an administrative, leadership or nurse educator role, the curriculum developed within our online Master of Science in Nursing degree can help you persevere toward the career you've always wanted.
Attend a Nursing Information Session
An important step to starting one of our Nursing programs and enhancing your skills is to attend an information session. Our sessions give you the chance to learn more about our Nursing school and Nursing programs. Talk to an admissions advisor about any questions you may have and start the enrollment process.
Join our thriving network of over 5,600 nursing students, 9,800 nursing alumni and 600 nursing faculty.1 With this amount of experience under our belt, we understand the hard work and dedication it takes in becoming a nurse. We constantly strive to give our students the support and nursing training and knowledge they need to flourish in their future nursing career.
Healthcare Career Outlook
To help you get a better understanding of the variety of in-demand healthcare careers, we assembled our Healthcare Career Outlook. Inside this guide, you will find healthcare career profiles, from career descriptions and job outlooks to professional skills for long-term success and education and experience requirements.
I have met my new classmates—they are my family. I will always be a nurse no matter where I am. It is in my blood now. It is who I am.
Professional Nursing Graduate
- As of July 10, 2018, Rasmussen College had 5,695 students enrolled in School of Nursing programs. As of July 10, 2018, Rasmussen College had 9,809 nursing alumni. This number represents the total number of those who graduated from a School of Nursing program between March 20, 2006, and July 10, 2018. For the spring quarter of 2018 (April–June), Rasmussen College had 617 full-time and adjunct nursing faculty.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- According to 2016, 2017 and 2018 Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals as reported in IPEDS.
- 23% of successful NCLEX-RN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen College graduates.
- 18% of successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2019 were Rasmussen College graduates.