Progressive Curriculum and Exam Preparation
The MHRM degree program curriculum is fully aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and academically prepares you to sit for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams. In addition, the program academically prepares you to sit for the Professional in Human Resources® (PHR®) and Senior Professional Human Resources® (SPHR®) certifications offered by the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).2
Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Master’s degree is a Flex Choice® competency-based education program (CBE). The unique design of its courses allows you to show what you know as soon as you know it. As a national leader in CBE, we are helping to advance this cutting-edge, faculty-led, project-based learning approach that prioritizes your learning over deadlines. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
- Four Start Dates a Year
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) for Under $10K
Online Master's Degree
Your next step as a strategic HR leader: Gain Master’s-level skills in data-driven decision-making, emotional intelligence and other organizational leadership strengths. Earn your online Master's in Human Resources Management for under $10,0005 in our program created for working professionals. Study with industry-experienced faculty in our MHRM online program to become the strategic partner your company needs to thrive in game-changing times.
Master of Human Resource Management
- Flex Choice®
Students interested in advancing their professional skills in analytics, leadership, strategy and management online in order to advance their career and become a strategic leader in their organization.
Prepares you for
Director/manager of human resources, director of leadership and organizational development, director of compensation and benefits, senior human resources professional or manager, human resources consultant, director of training and development
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Beyond a Transcript Comprehensive Learner Record (CLR)
When you're seeking a new job or promotion, it's a big advantage to be able to show, not just tell, what you can do. Introducing Rasmussen University’s Comprehensive Learner Record (CLR), a competency-based transcript of the real skills and knowledge you’ve demonstrated in your program.
Human Resources Managers
Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- PHR® and SPHR® are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292061.htm. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by July 15, 2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Tuition for MBA, MHRM, MHA and MSN programs is $155 per credit ($125 per credit for MPH). Students in all programs must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $155/$125 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment. Students who receive the tuition price of $155/$125 per credit cannot use any additional discounts, grants and/or scholarships. If a student needs to retake one or more courses in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $10,000. Program cost breakdown: $7,440 in tuition + $2,460 in fees = $9,900 in program cost ($7,000 in tuition + $2,870 in fees = $9,870 in program cost for MPH). Program availability varies by campus and state; please see the Rasmussen University Catalog for details.