Progressive Curriculum and Exam Preparation
The MHRM degree program curriculum is fully aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and academically prepares you to sit for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams. In addition, the program academically prepares you to sit for the Professional in Human Resources® (PHR®) and Senior Professional Human Resources® (SPHR®) certifications offered by the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).2
Empowered Learning™: Take Control of Your Degree
Your Master's degree online courses are built with Empowered Learning™, which allows you to:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
- Four Start Dates a Year
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) for Under $13K
Online Master's Degree
Your next step as a strategic HR leader: Gain Master’s-level skills in data-driven decision-making, emotional intelligence and other organizational leadership strengths. Earn your online Master's in Human Resources Management for under $13,0005 in our program created for working professionals. Study with industry-experienced faculty in our MHRM online program to become the strategic partner your company needs to thrive in game-changing times.
Master of Human Resources Management Credentials Offered
Master of Human Resource Management
- Empowered Learning™
Students interested in advancing their professional skills in analytics, leadership, strategy and management online in order to advance their career and become a strategic leader in their organization.
Prepares you for
Director/manager of human resources, director of leadership and organizational development, director of compensation and benefits, senior human resources professional or manager, human resources consultant, director of training and development
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
What Is the Comprehensive Learner Record? Exploring This Innovative Approach
Your digital Comprehensive Learner Record is an innovative tool that continues to support your learning after graduation. Use it to highlight and give direct examples of your achievements, skills and competencies to potential or current employers.Read more
6 Human Resources Management Careers You Can Launch with a Master’s Degree
You are driven, have a great connection with people and are ready to advance your career. Take a look at six exciting careers you can pursue with an MHRM degree.Read more
Turn Your Online Master of Human Resources Management Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your human resources management career even easier by offering classes that fit into a busy working schedule. Through career-focused curriculum and practical, hands-on opportunities in your Human Resources Management courses online, you can prepare for your career as a human resources leader. Our online Human Resources Management Master’s degree program is designed to help you gain the education and relevant skills employers seek.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.4 Here are just a few examples of where an online Human Resources Management Master’s degree can take you.
Human Resources Managers
Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- PHR® and SPHR® are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 2022] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on March 31, 2022. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
Tuition for this program is $205/credit.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $205 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment.
- Students who receive the tuition price of $205 per credit cannot use any additional discount, grans and/or scholarships.
- If a student needs to retake one or more course in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $12,300.