Rasmussen University Alumni Grant Terms and Conditions
Students who have previously graduated from a Rasmussen degree program and begin in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, MSN or Doctoral degree program may be eligible for the following toward their degree at Rasmussen University:
- A grant worth up to $3,000 to be equally divided quarterly throughout an eligible student’s first six (6) quarters in their program.
- Students will be billed at the standard tuition rate plus applicable fees before the grant is applied. Student is responsible for all applicable book fees.
- Eligibility will be verified by the Admissions/Financial Aid Office before the grant is awarded.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls may no longer be eligible for the grant.
- All entrance and acceptance requirements for the University must be met.
- Grants are non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
- Alumni Grant may not be combined with other grants or scholarships offered by Rasmussen University.
- Alumni of Rasmussen who are enrolling into the RN to BSN program can choose between the RN to BSN Get Started Grant or the Alumni Grant, but cannot use both.
- Students who previously received the Alumni Achievement Grant are not eligible for the Alumni Grant.
- Students with tuition rates at or lower than $239 per credit for full-time rates and $309 per credit for part-time rates are not eligible for any grants or scholarships offered by the University. Students enrolling in the Master of Science in Nursing degree program on or after January 3, 2023, may be eligible for institutional grants regardless of program or course tuition rate provided they meet all other applicable terms and conditions for the grants.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are not eligible for the Alumni Grant.
- Currently, the MSN Nurse practitioner specializations and the doctoral degrees are not eligible for Title IV federal student aid programs.
- Rasmussen University reserves the right to add, discontinue or amend scholarship and grant programs at its discretion. Any student currently receiving scholarship or grant funds at the time of the amendment will be notified.