RN to BSN Get Started Grant
RN to BSN Get Started Grant
Save up to $8,685 to help you get started in our accredited and online RN to BSN program.Request More Information
$8,685 Save up to $8,685 in tuition and fees.
Save up to $8,685 in tuition and fees with our RN to BSN Get Started Grant. With this grant, tuition for your first course and up to five self-directed assessments are offered at no cost to you.
Our online RN to BSN program is perfect for currently licensed RNs looking to advance their education and prepare for a leadership role. Specifically designed for working nurses, our RN to BSN program offers:
- Online courses available anytime and from practically anywhere
- Online Empowered Learning™ courses allow you to learn by doing real-world projects, manage your pace and stay connected with faculty and peers
- 24-hour tech help, support from multiple faculty and tutoring assistance if you need it
Fill out the form or call 888-5-RASMUSSEN to contact an admissions advisor to see how much you can save on your RN to BSN program and learn all the benefits of advancing your education at Rasmussen University.
Terms and Conditions
Rasmussen University “RN to BSN Get Started” Grant Terms and Conditions
Students who begin the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (RN to BSN) competency-based program in 11-week terms – both new enrollments and transfers as of November 10, 2021 and after – may be eligible for a combination of the following toward their RN to BSN degree at Rasmussen University:
- A grant, worth up to $1,340 toward tuition of the first course in the program, awarded one time for each student.
- Students will be billed at the standard tuition rate plus applicable fees before the grant is applied. Student is responsible for all applicable book fees.
- Eligibility will be verified prior to the grant being awarded each quarter.
- A grant, worth $99 per assessment, to be used toward the first attempt of each self-directed assessment within their degree program.
- Five self-directed assessment options are available in this program.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls may no longer be eligible for the grant.
- All entrance and acceptance requirements for the RN to BSN program must be met.
- Grants are nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
- Self-directed assessment policy/requirements apply.
- Self-directed assessments must be completed prior to the student’s final quarter of enrollment.
- Credits earned through self-directed assessments are posted on the transcript as a Test Out grade (TO) and will likely not transfer to another institution; acceptance of transfer credits is always at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- Grant may not be combined with other grants or scholarships offered by Rasmussen University with the following exceptions:
- Grant recipients who also qualify for grants such as Military, Corporate Alliance, Articulation, and the Professional Achievement Grant (PAG) may combine this with the RN to BSN Get Started Grant.
- Students who qualify for the Blaine ADN to RN-BSN Institutional Grant are eligible for the self-directed assessment portion of the grant, but are not eligible for the $1,340 portion of the grant.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are eligible for the grants.
The savings claim referenced here represents the total amount of tuition and fees saved by successfully completing self-directed assessment attempts at no charge, in lieu of completing the faculty-led equivalent courses at standard tuition and fee rates, and the total amount of the tuition saved for the first course in the program.
i.e. "up to $8,685" is based on:
- $1,340 (tuition savings for 1, 4-credit hour course tuition @ $335/credit hour)
- $6,850 (5 successful assessments replacing 5, 4-credit hour courses @ $335/credit hour and $150 in book fees), plus
- $495 (5 successful assessments with $99 per assessment grant applied)
- All other students pay $99 for each self-directed assessment attempt
- The RN to BSN Get Started Grant is available to students who first enroll or transfer into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (RN to BSN) competency-based program in November 2021 and beyond.