RN to BSN Get Started Grant
RN to BSN Get Started Grant
Save up to $7,950 to help you get started in our accredited and online RN to BSN program.Request More Information
$7,950 Save up to $7,950 in tuition and fees.
Save up to $7,950 in tuition and fees with our RN to BSN Get Started Grant. With this grant, tuition for your first course and up to five Flex Choice® Credit by Assessments are offered at no cost to you.
Our online RN to BSN program is perfect for currently licensed RNs looking to advance their education and prepare for a leadership role. Specifically designed for working nurses, our RN to BSN program offers:
- Online courses available anytime and from practically anywhere
- Competency-based education (CBE): learn at your own pace by demonstrating skills you're already proficient in or slow down and focus on new material
- 24-hour tech help, support from multiple faculty and tutoring assistance if you need it
Fill out the form or call 888-5-RASMUSSEN to contact an admissions advisor to see how much you can save on your RN to BSN program and learn all the benefits of advancing your education at Rasmussen College.
Terms and Conditions
Rasmussen College “RN to BSN Get Started” Grant Terms and Conditions
Students who begin the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (RN to BSN) competency-based program in 11-week terms – both new enrollments and transfers as of July 6, 2020 and after – may be eligible for a combination of the following toward their RN to BSN degree at Rasmussen College:
- A grant, worth up to $1,300 toward tuition of the first course in the program, awarded one time for each student.
- Students will be billed at the standard tuition rate plus applicable fees before the grant is applied. Student is responsible for all applicable book fees.
- Eligibility will be verified prior to the grant being awarded each quarter.
- A grant, worth $99 per assessment, to be used toward the first attempt of each unique Flex Choice Credit by Assessment (CbA) within their degree program.
- Five CbA options are available in this program.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls may no longer be eligible for the grant.
- All entrance and acceptance requirements for the RN to BSN program must be met.
- Grants are nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
- Flex Choice Credit by Assessment Options policy/requirements apply.
- Flex Choice Credit by Assessment Options must be completed prior to the student’s final quarter of enrollment.
- Credits earned through Flex Choice Credit by Assessments are posted on the transcript as a Test Out grade (TO) and will likely not transfer to another institution; acceptance of transfer credits is always at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- Grant recipients who also qualify for other grants and scholarships such as Military, Corporate Alliance, or Change a Life, may use both.
- Students enrolled using the Professional Achievement Grant (PAG) are eligible for the RN to BSN Grants.
- Students who qualify for the Blaine ADN to RN-BSN Institutional Grant are eligible for the Credit by Assessment portion of the grant, but are not eligible for the one-time $1,300 portion of the grant.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are eligible for the grants.
The savings claim referenced here represents the total amount of tuition and fees saved by successfully completing Flex Choice Credit by Assessment attempts at no charge, in lieu of completing the faculty-led equivalent courses at standard tuition and fee rates, and the total amount of the tuition saved for the first course in the program.
i.e. "up to $7,950" is based on:
- $6,650 (5 successful assessments replacing 5, 4-hour courses @ $325/credit hour and $150 in book fees), plus
- $1,300 (tuition savings for 1, 4-hour course tuition @ $325/credit hour)
- The RN to BSN Get Started Grant is available to students who first enroll or transfer into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (RN to BSN) competency-based program in July 2020 and beyond
- All other students pay $99 for each Flex Choice Credit by Assessment attempt