Tuition & Financial Aid
Introducing New, Lower Tuition
ANNUAL TUITION + FEES
*Assumes full Flex Choice® utilization.
Click here for full pricing information.
We do everything in our power to make sure all the effort and financial resources you put into your education pay off. And now that we’ve reduced our tuition by up to 51%—well below the national average—you can achieve your goals while getting the full college experience for around the price of many public institutions.
More Ways to Save:
- Take advantage of our unique Flex Choice learning option that offers self-paced courses at no additional cost.
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming students
- Special $150-per-credit programs for students with Associate’s degrees looking to complete a Bachelor’s in Business Management or Computer Science
- Seamless transfer policies work to maximize your credit transfer and minimize time to graduation.
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.
- Annual cost information displayed for Rasmussen College includes program tuition for 14 programs plus a $150 course resource fee for each faculty-led course and assumes full-time attendance plus completion of the maximum number of self-paced competency courses available in each program. Competency courses are offered at no additional charge when completed concurrently with faculty-led courses. Costs were calculated by taking total program costs described above and dividing them in half, as the programs featured are designed to be completed in two years or less. Nursing licensure programs are excluded. This information does not account for scholarships or discounts such as corporate partner and military rates that may be available.
- Annual cost information displayed on this page for other categories of schools was obtained from the websites of select colleges and universities on October 23, 2015. Cost information includes standard tuition and fees for bachelor’s degree programs. Schools were segmented into two categories of 4-year Public and 4-year Private and the costs averaged within each category. This information does not account for scholarships or discounts such as corporate partner and military rates that may be offered by each school.