Graphic design is a rapidly growing and ever-evolving field with opportunities that span numerous industries. As a Rasmussen College Graphic Design student, you’ll gain the skills, the knowledge and the confidence that nurtures your inspiration and creativity through:
- Applied learning, with hands-on curriculum to develop your design skills for everything from traditional media to special effects movie graphics
- Coursework that encourages the creation of relevant, cutting-edge projects in a collaborative environment
- Industry certifications to ensure our curriculum is designed to help our students obtain key skills that are needed—and recognized—by employers
- Integrating business principles with design theory, so you learn how to think critically and understand how design impacts business
- Developing your proficiency with industry-standard tools such as Autodesk®3ds Max®, Adobe® Creative Suite® Master Collection (featuring Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator®, Dreamweaver®, Flash® and an entire suite of creative applications) and digital drawing tablet
- Additional portfolio development courses, allowing for a more comprehensive coverage of necessary skills, including creating and delivering digital portfolios online, and how to make them more visible and searchable
- More specialization courses, offering students a deeper understanding of the design industry, including its history, its current state and its future progression
Explore your degree and specialization options in Animation & Motion Graphics and Web & Interactive Design through our re-designed Graphic Design programs today.
Adobe Photoshop®, Creative Suite®, Dreamweaver®, Flash®, and Illustrator® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc.