School of Nursing
Improving Lives Starts with Yours
Our School of Nursing offers career-focused degree options that can help launch or advance your nursing profession. With a curriculum that is continuously evaluated and updated to include the most advanced patient-care procedures, you’ll have both the insight and skills you need to improve the health and well-being of your patients.
All of our nursing programs are designed to prepare you for success at every stage of your career and throughout the healing process of your patients.
- Our Practical Nursing Diploma can be completed in as few as 12 months.1 With no waiting list at many of our campuses and four start dates per year, this program allows you to start preparing right away for an in-demand career that will help change the lives of patients in your community.
- Our Professional Nursing (ADN) Associate’s degree can help you become a registered nurse (RN) in as few as 18 months.1 You’ll gain hands-on, real-world experience through in-depth coursework and practicum experiences.
- Our Professional Nursing Mobility Bridge Entrance Option helps licensed practical nurses (LPNs) become registered nurses. This option prepares you to take the NCLEX-RN exam and launch your career in as few as 12 to 18 months.1
- Our CCNE-accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program is available through three distinct entrance options2:
- Accelerated BSN Standard Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the A-BSN Standard Entrance Option is a full-time, high-intensity program for those pursuing their first Bachelor’s degree and can be completed in as few as 33 months.1
- Accelerated BSN Second Degree Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the A-BSN Second Degree Entrance Option is a full-time, fast-paced program for those who already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are now looking to complete their BSN. This option be completed in as few as 18 months.1
- RN to BSN Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the RN to BSN Entrance Option is for currently licensed RNs looking to advance their career and pursue leadership positions. This degree can be completed in as few as 12 months.1
1Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed
2The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program at Rasmussen College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Program availability varies by state and campus.
- Social & Blogs
Nursing Information Sessions
Information sessions are held regularly. Find out when one is happening near you!
Recent Blog Posts
RN to BSN Courses That Will Help You Advance Your Nursing Education
Not all programs are created equal. Familiarize yourself with five RN to BSN online courses included in our program and start to understand how our curriculum stands out from the rest.
25 Best Nursing Apps for Any Stage of Your Career
Nursing apps can help improve efficiency and enhance the experience for the patients. We surveyed the market and rounded up a list of 25 of the best nursing apps to cover all of your organizational, educational and patient care needs.
Nocturnal Nurses Uncover the Secrets of Working the Night Shift
It may be scary to think about taking on a nocturnal job, but there are plenty of ways you can make working the night shift a little less painful. Many nurses actually prefer night shifts! We talked to nocturnal nurses who are night-shift veterans to give you the inside scoop on what it’s really like working the night shift — and how to know if this unusual schedule is right for you.