School of Nursing
Improving Lives Starts with Yours
Our School of Nursing offers career-focused degree options that can help launch or advance your nursing profession. With a curriculum that is continuously evaluated and updated to include the most advanced patient-care procedures, you’ll have both the insight and skills you need to improve the health and well-being of your patients.
All of our nursing programs are designed to prepare you for success at every stage of your career and throughout the healing process of your patients.
- Our Practical Nursing Diploma can be completed in as few as 12 months.1 With no waiting list at many of our campuses and four start dates per year, this program allows you to start preparing right away for an in-demand career that will help change the lives of patients in your community.
- Our Professional Nursing (ADN) Associate’s degree can help you become a registered nurse (RN) in as few as 18 months.1 You’ll gain hands-on, real-world experience through in-depth coursework and practicum experiences.
- Our Professional Nursing Mobility Bridge Entrance Option helps licensed practical nurses (LPNs) become registered nurses. This option prepares you to take the NCLEX-RN exam and launch your career in as few as 12 to 18 months.1
- Our CCNE-accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program is available through three distinct entrance options2:
- Accelerated BSN Standard Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the A-BSN Standard Entrance Option is a full-time, high-intensity program for those pursuing their first Bachelor’s degree and can be completed in as few as 33 months.1
- Accelerated BSN Second Degree Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the A-BSN Second Degree Entrance Option is a full-time, fast-paced program for those who already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are now looking to complete their BSN. This option be completed in as few as 18 months.1
- RN to BSN Entrance Option: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program through the RN to BSN Entrance Option is for currently licensed RNs looking to advance their career and pursue leadership positions. This degree can be completed in as few as 12 months.1
1Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed
2The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree program at Rasmussen College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Program availability varies by state and campus.
- Social & Blogs
Nursing Information Sessions
Information sessions are held regularly. Find out when one is happening near you!
Recent Blog Posts
ADN vs. BSN: Your Guide to Help You Decide on a Nursing Degree
Graduates from ADN and BSN programs both become registered nurses — RNs — upon graduating and passing the NCLEX exam. But what differences come with these degrees? And which degree path is best suited for you? Join us as we explore the ADN vs. BSN debate and see if it sets your wheels in motion.
6 Real Work-From-Home Nursing Jobs
Work-from-home nursing jobs do exist. We got some nursing experts to tell you about the details of their work-from-home job so maybe it can turn into your work-from-home job in the future.
Don't Fear the TEAS Test: Expert Tips to Help You Pass it on the First Try
For many considering nursing school there is one hurdle standing in the way - the dreaded TEAS test. These tips will give you the confidence to ace the test on your first try.