School of Nursing
Improving Lives Starts with Yours
Our School of Nursing offers career-focused degree options that can help launch or advance your nursing profession. With a curriculum that is continuously evaluated and updated to include the most advanced patient-care procedures, you’ll have both the insight and skills you need to improve the health and well-being of your patients.
All of our nursing programs are designed to prepare you for success at every stage of your career and throughout the healing process of your patients.
- Our Practical Nursing Diploma can be completed in as few as 12 months.1 With no waiting list at many of our campuses and four start dates per year, this program allows you to start preparing right away for an in-demand career that will help change the lives of patients in your community.
- Our Professional Nursing Associate’s degree can help you become a registered nurse (RN) in as few as 18 months.1 You’ll gain hands-on, real-world experience through in-depth coursework and practicum experiences.
- Our Professional Nursing Mobility Bridge Entrance Option helps licensed practical nurses (LPNs) become registered nurses. This option prepares you to take the NCLEX-RN exam and launch your career in as few as 12 to 18 months.1
- Our CCNE-accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is available through three distinct entrance options2:
- The Accelerated BSN Standard Entrance Option is a full-time, high-intensity program for those pursuing their first Bachelor’s degree and can be completed in as few as 33 months.1
- The Accelerated BSN Second Degree Entrance Option is a full-time, fast-paced program for those who already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are now looking to complete their BSN. This option be completed in as few as 18 months.1
- The RN to BSN is for currently licensed RNs looking to advance their career and pursue leadership positions. This degree can be completed in as few as 12 months.1
1Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and courses completed
2The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at Rasmussen College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE):
One Dupont Circle NW | Suite 530 | Washington, DC
20036 202-887-6791 | www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation
Program availability varies by state and campus.
- Social & Blogs
Nursing Information Sessions
Information sessions are held regularly. Find out when one is happening near you!
Recent Blog Posts
5 Real Work-From-Home Nursing Jobs
Work-from-home nursing jobs do exist. We got some nursing experts to tell you about the details of their work-from-home job so maybe it can turn into your work-from-home job in the future.
Written by Elizabeth Xu on December 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
Top BSN Career Opportunities by State [Interactive Map]
Advancing your registered nursing career with a bachelor's degree opens a lot of doors. And knowing the next most sought after opportunities out there can help you plan in advance your specialization.
Written by Katy Katz on November 18, 2014 | 0 Comments
I Want to be a Nurse but ...
You're finally ready for a career change so it's time to truly decide if the nursing field is right for you. Rest assured because we're here to help you confront your concerns. We enlisted nursing pros to help you determine if your "buts" are really the roadblocks you think they are.
Written by Megan Ruesink on November 4, 2014 | 0 Comments
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.