Graduation and Beyond
Assistance to Help you Advance Your Career
Rasmussen College alumni can utilize our individualized career services throughout their career. If you want assistance changing career fields, advancing your career, or finding a new position within your current field, our career services advisors can help you achieve your goal. Your career services advisor will assist you with:
- Updating and revising your resume, cover letter, and references
- Portraying yourself effectively to potential employers through mock interviews
- Creating a portfolio of your professional work
- Navigating career fairs to most successfully spotlight your skills
- Developing a career plan
- Networking strategies and tactics
- Job Connect
- Optimal Resume
- Career Resources Videos
Are you searching for employment? We are excited to announce access to JobConnect, Rasmussen’s own online employment database. JobConnect is a free and easy-to-use resource where you will find postings for locations both close to our campuses and nationwide.
If you have not already registered, the process is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to rasmussen-csm.symplicity.com
- Click on "Student/Alumni"
- Click on "Register" (no cost)
- Fill out your profile and information
- Your registration will be reviewed within 24–48 business hours of submission
- Once your registration is accepted, be sure to upload a copy of your resume
- When your registration is complete you can login to the database to search jobs posted at Rasmussen College and across the country
If you have questions or would like to learn more about JobConnect please contact us at email@example.com.
Make the Optimal First Impression
Rasmussen College has you covered with a whole suite of career-launching tools from optimalresume.com. Optimal Resume is a user friendly system that guides students and graduates through building an excellent resume, writing appropriate cover letters, virtual interview preparation and creating portfolios of your work.
To register just follow these steps:
- Go to rasmussen.optimalresume.com/
- Click on "Create New Account"
- Current students should enter their student email address
Alumni should click on "Alumni Click Here"
- Follow the prompts to enter your contact/login information
- Complete your profile and get started
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Optimal Resume please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Importance of Networking
Top 10 Interview Mistakes
What Recruiters Look For