With nurses in high demand, there's never been a better time to get your Professional Nursing Degree. That’s why we’re offering the Future Nurses of Wisconsin Scholarship.
Rasmussen College is committed to helping address the shortage of nurses around the nation. This scholarship is designed to help you make that difference in your community—while saving money and taking a step forward in your career.
By enrolling full-time at Rasmussen College, you qualify to be awarded up to $4,600 toward tuition costs on your Professional Nursing Associate’s Degree.*
If you are considering a career in nursing, now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity to lower your tuition cost, advance your career, and help make a difference in your community. Study online and on campus near you:
- Green Bay
The Future Nurses of Wisconsin Scholarship isn’t just great for traditional full-time students. It’s also a valuable opportunity for military students and employees of corporate partners to increase savings on their tuition.
To qualify, students must enroll full-time for one of the following academic start dates:
- November 8, 2017
- January 2, 2018
Fill out the form or call 888-5-RASMUSSEN to contact a program manager about the Future Nurses of Wisconsin Scholarship and learn all the benefits of becoming a full-time student.
- Future Nurses of Wisconsin Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
Rasmussen College “Future Nurses of Wisconsin” Scholarship - Overview
The Rasmussen College Future Nurses of Wisconsin Scholarship is exclusively for new incoming students who have enrolled in a Professional Nursing Associate’s degree program on a Wisconsin campus. The scholarship is awarded by reducing the cost of tuition to $350 per credit. When applied quarterly through the minimum length of the curriculum, the scholarship savings total approximately $4,635. However, the scholarship-level of tuition credit will not be limited but will be extended each quarter the student needs to finish the program. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, new students must enroll in the Professional Nursing Associate’s degree offered at a participating Wisconsin Campus.
Rasmussen College “Future Nurses of Wisconsin” Scholarship Qualifications:
- The scholarship is available to students who have not been enrolled in a Rasmussen College nursing program for 180 days.
- Student must enroll at a Rasmussen College Wisconsin Campus. Eligible campuses include Green Bay and Wausau.
- Students must enroll under a full-time status.
- Student must enroll in the Professional Nursing Associate’s degree program.
- Continuous enrollment must be maintained to receive the scholarship.
- Employees of Rasmussen, Inc. and their family members are eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients who also qualify to use Military or Corporate Discounts may use both.
- Scholarship is awarded quarterly for the duration of the student’s program length.
- Student must meet Rasmussen College admissions acceptance standards.
- Applicant will be verified by the Admissions Office before award is distributed.
The scholarship award is nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. If the student does not start by the academic start date, any scholarship awarded will be forfeited. Rasmussen College and its agents assume no responsibility for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the scholarship award. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Scholarship recipients must begin classes at the mid-quarter start beginning in November 2017 or the start of the quarter beginning in January 2018. This scholarship is offered by Rasmussen College and is open to legally eligible applicants. This offer is void wherever prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Must be 18 years or older as of selected class start date. If the scholarship recipient transfers in credits from a previous college, the scholarship will terminate at the completion of the student’s program. Student must remain continuously enrolled to qualify. Students must meet all general college- and program-specific requirements, along with all applicable continuing academic, programmatic, and credit load requirements. See your local Rasmussen College campus or rasmussen.edu for a complete set of eligibility requirements and academic standards.