Take the Career Challenge
The Career Challenge is open to students, alumni and community members—anyone ready for the next step in their career. As you access valuable job-seeking tools and prepare for our upcoming Career Fair, you can earn points and win a prize! To participate and earn points, complete the following tasks:
- Join Rasmussen College Student Network on LinkedIn – 5 points
- Pre-Register for the Career Fair by visiting http://bit.ly/springcareerfairregistration2015 – 5 points
- View a Career Services archived webinar or Career Chat – 5 points
- Add your Resume and Cover Letter into Optimal Resume – 5 points
- Connect with your Career Services Advisor prior to a Career Fair event – 5 points
- Attend Career Services Career Fair Webinar prior to Career Fair – 5 points
- Attend the Career Fair or Career Fair hosted events the week of March 2 – 10 points
Earn a minimum of 25 points to qualify for a chance to win a prize—an Apple® iPad mini™!
Complete the above tasks and keep track of your points leading up to the Career Fair and once you have achieved 25+ points submit your points into the career challenge here. One entry per person, entries will be accepted until March 11th.
For questions on the Career Challenge, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org